Oh, so you actually read them. I'm impressedlol, I have. I read it last. I read 3-5, took a few days break and I read 1-2.

Oh, so you actually read them. I'm impressedlol, I have. I read it last. I read 3-5, took a few days break and I read 1-2.



And the author is pretty old too, he might even die before he ends the serie. That'd be horrible.It's pretty hard to not "continue" when you are so invested and into the series. I watched every interview on Youtube numerous times, and read anything I could, including weeks of hardcore reading and some posting on westeros.org forum. Worst series ever to catch up to. It's so sad to know there's years until the next installation.
that goes for the author of the book called the girl with the dragon tattoo.And the author is pretty old too, he might even die before he ends the serie. That'd be horrible.
Somehow, I've never been attracted to this book even if I read the synopsis.that goes for the author of the book called the girl with the dragon tattoo.
Man, Valar morghulis is outdated. We use ''Mhysa'' now!All men must die

It can be outdated by a much better classic.How can you outdate a "classic?"![]()
Don't even joke about it. He gets so bad when people ask him that lol.And the author is pretty old too, he might even die before he ends the serie. That'd be horrible.
What do you mean by bad lol. Did people actually asked him that question during interviews ? What did he reply?Don't even joke about it. He gets so bad when people ask him that lol.

I didn't create a new one yetSkype info bish
![]()

I need some kind of motivation to actually do something. Damnit, I'm so lazy it's incredible.you lazy bastard....
![]()
lisa is there oftenI need some kind of motivation to actually do something. Damnit, I'm so lazy it's incredible.


Was that for me or for Lisa?

Well played sir, well played. But I need more!lisa is there often
inspiration for ya