Yep, you likeWas that for me or for Lisa?![]()

I'll be there. All the motivation you need brahWell played sir, well played. But I need more!

Yep, you likeWas that for me or for Lisa?![]()

I'll be there. All the motivation you need brahWell played sir, well played. But I need more!

Who likes who?Yep, you like
I'll be there. All the motivation you need brah![]()


I thought everyone LOVED me.Who likes who?
You guys are getting me convinced, you're close to your goal!
---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------
goldb, how did you find the latest OP chapter?
Is that no the case? Have I been lied to this whole time?

Mad*What do you mean by bad lol. Did people actually asked him that question during interviews ? What did he reply?
As if they actually asked him that like he could control his time of death lol. I mean he should obviously get annoyed by people saying stuff like that. I can't believe they would dare asking him that....Mad*
Yeah he's been asked about it by many people, like fans on conventions etc saying "please don't die before you finish the series" etc. He gets really annoyed lol.
I wasn't expecting Law to get in this kind of situation. It seems to me that Doflamingo wasn't as stupid as everyone thought, this guy is a really good actor. I mean his plan was brilliant. I wonder how Law will get out of this situation, I mean his ability is limited to a range , a large range but it's still a range.
But we both know that Doflamingo can use long range attacks too and i suppose that Fujitora can do the same as well. I hope Law gets owned, I've never liked him even if he's in an alliance with the straw hats. I guess Law will end up getting captured or badlly hurt (he can still teleport himself.)
I think, Luffy and co. will deal with CP0 later on. I'm sad about the tournament tho because I wanted to see someone more famous than Burgess, I hope Rebeccah won't deceive me.
And yes the scene with the toy and Rebecca was amazing. I wonder how he became a toy.
Blargh a one week break at the worst moment.

I'd like to believe that Law has some sort of back up plan. The most popular idea seem to be him using Ceasar somehow but I don't know how effective that will be.
I think the Steadfast Tin Soldier had always been that, but what happened between them 2 that has separated them?