Valar Morghulis

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Yep, you like :hurr




I'll be there. All the motivation you need brah :bgai
Who likes who? :D
You guys are getting me convinced, you're close to your goal! :teehee

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

goldb, how did you find the latest OP chapter?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Who likes who? :D
You guys are getting me convinced, you're close to your goal! :teehee

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

goldb, how did you find the latest OP chapter?
I thought everyone LOVED me. :o Is that no the case? Have I been lied to this whole time?




It was really good to have such a packed and fun chapter after a week off, and it left a nice cliffhanger at the end too. I love the tiny dwarves and the whole Gulliver tie-in the story has. I found the scene between Rebecca and the Tin-man to be so adorable :wtf

And you?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I wasn't expecting Law to get in this kind of situation. It seems to me that Doflamingo wasn't as stupid as everyone thought, this guy is a really good actor. I mean his plan was brilliant. I wonder how Law will get out of this situation, I mean his ability is limited to a range , a large range but it's still a range.

But we both know that Doflamingo can use long range attacks too and i suppose that Fujitora can do the same as well. I hope Law gets owned, I've never liked him even if he's in an alliance with the straw hats. I guess Law will end up getting captured or badlly hurt (he can still teleport himself.)

I think, Luffy and co. will deal with CP0 later on. I'm sad about the tournament tho because I wanted to see someone more famous than Burgess, I hope Rebeccah won't deceive me.

And yes the scene with the toy and Rebecca was amazing. I wonder how he became a toy.

Blargh a one week break at the worst moment.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What do you mean by bad lol. Did people actually asked him that question during interviews ? What did he reply?
Mad*

Yeah he's been asked about it by many people, like fans on conventions etc saying "please don't die before you finish the series" etc. He gets really annoyed lol.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Mad*

Yeah he's been asked about it by many people, like fans on conventions etc saying "please don't die before you finish the series" etc. He gets really annoyed lol.
As if they actually asked him that like he could control his time of death lol. I mean he should obviously get annoyed by people saying stuff like that. I can't believe they would dare asking him that....
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I wasn't expecting Law to get in this kind of situation. It seems to me that Doflamingo wasn't as stupid as everyone thought, this guy is a really good actor. I mean his plan was brilliant. I wonder how Law will get out of this situation, I mean his ability is limited to a range , a large range but it's still a range.

But we both know that Doflamingo can use long range attacks too and i suppose that Fujitora can do the same as well. I hope Law gets owned, I've never liked him even if he's in an alliance with the straw hats. I guess Law will end up getting captured or badlly hurt (he can still teleport himself.)

I think, Luffy and co. will deal with CP0 later on. I'm sad about the tournament tho because I wanted to see someone more famous than Burgess, I hope Rebeccah won't deceive me.

And yes the scene with the toy and Rebecca was amazing. I wonder how he became a toy.

Blargh a one week break at the worst moment.
I'd like to believe that Law has some sort of back up plan. The most popular idea seem to be him using Ceasar somehow but I don't know how effective that will be.

I think the Steadfast Tin Soldier had always been that, but what happened between them 2 that has separated them? :s
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I'd like to believe that Law has some sort of back up plan. The most popular idea seem to be him using Ceasar somehow but I don't know how effective that will be.

I think the Steadfast Tin Soldier had always been that, but what happened between them 2 that has separated them? :s
I don't see Law using Ceasar at this point. Ceasar probably wants to go back to his scientist profession, I don't see him helping Law to escape Doflamingo. I think Ceasar is more scared of Dofla than Law.Law probably has some sort of plan, I'm pretty sure he has one. I wonder what is it going to be but he knows at this point that even if he escapes, he's going to be targeted by the Navy, Doflamingo and Kaido. Unless he snitches but even then i doubt Fujitora is going to listen to him.

I wonder what Oda is planning to do!

As for the stin soldier, I always believed he was some kind of human that got transformed into a toy but your theory might be true as well.
 
Top