Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

~Shiki-Sama~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Your favourite Night Class Character?

My fav chara is Kaname. :love
He's so handsome, mysterious, good-looking etc.
I just like everything of him, except for his voice in the anime. (=.=)
It's not bad but not to my liking either.
Nice choice... The ancestor of The Kuuran's.. ^^ ;)

at last sumbody replied my Topic!! ^^ ;)
 

~Shiki-Sama~

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

Online Viewer
Pro chapter. We finally get our "the bloody rose changed into half of Zero's body" theory confirmed. Rido dies and Kaname goes on a pureblood killingspree.
Love the words bro!!

I'm really looking forward to VK 44.. -_- :(
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight Guilty~ Ep 01

Okay, added some subs to the first post
 

sta6mu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: Vampire Knight Guilty~ Ep2

YaaY! Thanks! Cant wait for the sub!
 

Sportgal1

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
72
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Your favourite Night Class Character?

My favourite night class character is Tooya. She and Shiki have an awesome relationship, I liked how she fought Rido for him. IMO the fight was way too short. She never says much, but it isn't too sweet. I'm glad she has Shiki and he's with her right now.

I wonder what happened to Sara. Was she just a throwaway character. I hope not, that'd be a waste.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight Guilty~ Ep2

I added subs to the 1st post.
 

Illusionary

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Vampire Knight 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions Thread

So when exactly is 44 due to be out?


Due to VK's high popularity now, i dont think we'll have an end soon...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight Music Downloads

Gendou.com has the OP for the VK Guilty Anime up. TV-size, though.
here


The Single for the OP will be released on 15th October. So quite soon. :D


Nipponsei's release it out:
On/Off - Rondo (VKG OP)
 
Last edited:

Ariadne chan

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
350
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Chile
Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread



here is the sccanlated chapter
Chapter 44 by Sagure

I only hope they could live together!! because Kaname x yuuki is true love; Zero can't live without Yuuki and Zerox yuuki is so hot
but Zero is all or nothing person :(

A lot of flash back, but fangirling chapter for all because behind every thing and gesture of Yuuki do for zero is kaname and the the bond betwen Zero and yuuki is great specially for zero!

Please try to live happy the 3 of you!!!

I'm worry about with who is talking Kanme in the first 2 pages?? Rido?? i hope nothing of him is left behind
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

Thanks for posting. :) I've stickied the thread and edited the title to be consistent with the other threads.

Also, the icon you used for this thread is for D.Gray-man, not Vampire Knight. ;)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

Aww, so much flashback. But nicely done, I enjoyed it a lot.

It's also nice to see it from Zero's perspective, while we usually get Yuuki's. It showed how much he acutally cares and needs her.
 

Ariadne chan

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
350
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Chile
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

thanks kirimi i know is dgm but we don't have a simbol and is the most similar one!!
 

sta6mu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

Thanks!! Great job! So where can this chapter be downloaded?
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

Try here mangatraders, sta6mu :amuse

The LJ sadly seems not to have a download link but also no wish against it, unless I overlook something.

//edit... after reading her entry more closely... oops, she explicitly asks to not up it elsewhere without asking before. Ehm.... well it's up now anyways (sadly, there are many people who don't care and just up them everywhere) but I take out the direct link ._.
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

Chapter 44 is already out? But it should be out by tomorrow, shouldn't it?
Ah no matter. *downloads*
Thanks a lot. <3


Great chapter and I do not even mind all these flashbacks because they were so cute and the cool and awesome, not to mention handsome, Kaname at the beginning satisfied me to the fullest. I also liked the drawing better than in the last chapters. It somehow looks better in this one. Can't wait for the next chapter because we did not proceed very far with this chapter but it was nice to read and see Zero's feelings towards Yuuki stuffed in one chapter and not scattered and incomplete over dozens of other chapters.


And did I mention that this cover for the upcoming volume is so smexy?
I want Kaname to lie his head on my lap like this. *A*
 
Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

Indeed, that's how flashback-chapter have to be. I'm totally in love with YuukiXZero(XKaname - geez, can't leave a single one out for the sake of my fangirlheart >.>) again <333

Ariadne, after re-reading it, I think Kaname... hm... or rather his ancestor talks to Kaname. I still think he has a kinda splitted personality since his "awakening", so I wouldn't be surprised if the two personalities can communicate to some extend. I don't like the idea of Rido's blood in him. Case Rido seems kinda closed to me now. He had his last words to Yuuki.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

I really hope we get to know more about this "Awakening" of his because I wanna know more about Kaname's past. I still have a crush for the most mysterious guys after all. I really can't believe that Rido died so easily, maybe he still has something up his sleeve. And with Rido still alive, this awakening-stuff could have been explained way better.

I can't imagine that Zero would shoot Yuuki. But if he really did, knowing Yuuki, I wonder if she would dodge it. Maybe not. :/
 

Ariadne chan

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
350
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Chile
Re: Vampire Knight 44 Discussion / 45 Predictions Thread

is interesting your theory Eni is better than Rido is there!!

And Yuuki/Zero/ Kanme will be so love and hot!!!!
 
Top