- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 2,609
- Reaction score
- 187
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Vampire Knight - ch41 (predictions ch42)
Thanks for the Edited Manga salvo nos
Thanks for the Edited Manga salvo nos


Still, I'm confused as ever about Yuki and Kaname's relationship. >.<

There has to be another enemy out there or else the story would be all for not. Zero looks cool the way he comes in, in this chapter. Rido will die eventually. I can't image him still surviving an attack from Yuuki and Zero together, for long.I also have the strong suspicion that before Rido finally dies, he'll tell Yuuki and Zero that there's someone else out there who is an even bigger threat to them than himself. I have no idea who it could be, (maybe it'll be someone who has something to do with Kaname being the first ancestor?), but in any event something like this kinda has to happen, otherwise, the series has no reason to continue after this saga. I mean, with Rido out of the way, none of the characters really have to worry about past tragedies since it seems like he caused the majority of them. (They should technically be able to move on with their lives.) Besides which, after all the action, it'll be nearly impossible for the series to return to being a mostly school-related manga, so you kinda need another villain.