Bøjan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Messages
817
Reaction score
1,111
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
Looks like Berlion is doing quite good against the goddesses :hmm

@FKS we need you!
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,951
Gender
Male
Country
France
Look at the thread above you.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
At this point we might as well consider every goddess with one pair of wings dead the moment they're first shown
They truly are inferior to the demons.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,216
Reaction score
3,040
Age
34
Country
England
Man apart from the SD and Archangels the Goddesses suck. Even the SD child is nothing compared to the DK kids.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Quoting FKS's translation here.
Translation:
Page 1:
Bangaihen / Awakening of the black dream

Page 3:
Did we do it…!? Still… we're glad it wasn't the Ten Commandments…!!
*Pant*
…we were really lucky!!

You certainly were lucky.

Page 4:
To be personally killed by me.

Ah.

Page 5:
How dare…

Guh!!

You…

Page 6:
Ridiculous…
We the two divine lance corporals were…

No matter your numbers, I will slaughter the likes of you.
More importantly, you said something that piqued my curiosity.
"We're glad it wasn't the Ten Commandments?"

Page 7:
I'm Bellion and I will certainly be the number one in the Ten Commandments someday…
Gah…
Burn my name in your soul and perish…

Don't think… you can just waltz into… the Celestial realm… and come out… unscathed…
We have… them on our side…
*Aah*
Ah… gwah.

Lady Supreme Deity… Lords the Four… Archangels… hah.
Please… guide… my… soul.

Rubble that are only good for praying to the strong people…!!

Page 8:
I pray to no one.
I will rise to the level of the Ten Commandments with my own strength!!!

*Twitch*

The Goddesses came in a flock again, huh. They never learn…
Hmph… Is something the matter? Anyone that wants to die by my hands come attack me.

Bottom text: If you are curious about the rest, watch the movie and get the present for the 500.000 first viewers!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,951
Gender
Male
Country
France
Taken from HHelen on NF:

Spine:

And a pic from the story that comes with the volume, I think:
Little TL:
Meli… o… das?
Box: I couldn't even know yet at the time.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Taken from HHelen on NF:

Spine:

And a pic from the story that comes with the volume, I think:
Little TL:
Meli… o… das?
Box: I couldn't even know yet at the time.
The screaw up get's a spine all to himself.
 

Inuhanyou123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
852
Reaction score
1,081
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So this does reference the time she got injured...pretty obvious
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Taken from HHelen on NF:

Spine:

And a pic from the story that comes with the volume, I think:
Little TL:
Meli… o… das?
Box: I couldn't even know yet at the time.
I really do wonder why covering one of the eyes became a pattern for Elizabeth.
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I really do wonder why covering one of the eyes became a pattern for Elizabeth.
Because her eye began to awake when she was a kid and it was impossible for her to desactivate it.
She said it to Baltra, that she felt bad for her eye due that she isn't really related to Liones.
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
Because her eye began to awake when she was a kid and it was impossible for her to desactivate it.
She said it to Baltra, that she felt bad for her eye due that she isn't really related to Liones.
Why did Elizabeth last incarnation do it as well?
 
Top