- Joined
- Sep 8, 2017
- Messages
- 1,802
- Reaction score
- 4,795
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
Hopefully we get lucky we get some Meliodas (TC version) with Berlion and Mael spoilers, prayers to the NNT gods
At this point we might as well consider every goddess with one pair of wings dead the moment they're first shownHey another cool looking Goddess lady...oh she's dead.
They truly are inferior to the demons.At this point we might as well consider every goddess with one pair of wings dead the moment they're first shown
Maybe the war started cause the SD was jealous of everything the DK had.Man apart from the SD and Archangels the Goddesses suck. Even the SD child is nothing compared to the DK kids.
Maybe that's why she killed and turned Elizabeth into a human xDMaybe the war started cause the SD was jealous of everything the DK had.
Do anyone have translations for this?
Translation:
Page 1:
Bangaihen / Awakening of the black dream
Page 3:
Did we do it…!? Still… we're glad it wasn't the Ten Commandments…!!
*Pant*
…we were really lucky!!
You certainly were lucky.
Page 4:
To be personally killed by me.
Ah.
Page 5:
How dare…
Guh!!
You…
Page 6:
Ridiculous…
We the two divine lance corporals were…
No matter your numbers, I will slaughter the likes of you.
More importantly, you said something that piqued my curiosity.
"We're glad it wasn't the Ten Commandments?"
Page 7:
I'm Bellion and I will certainly be the number one in the Ten Commandments someday…
Gah…
Burn my name in your soul and perish…
Don't think… you can just waltz into… the Celestial realm… and come out… unscathed…
We have… them on our side…
*Aah*
Ah… gwah.
Lady Supreme Deity… Lords the Four… Archangels… hah.
Please… guide… my… soul.
Rubble that are only good for praying to the strong people…!!
Page 8:
I pray to no one.
I will rise to the level of the Ten Commandments with my own strength!!!
*Twitch*
The Goddesses came in a flock again, huh. They never learn…
Hmph… Is something the matter? Anyone that wants to die by my hands come attack me.
Bottom text: If you are curious about the rest, watch the movie and get the present for the 500.000 first viewers!
The screaw up get's a spine all to himself.Taken from HHelen on NF:
Spine:
![]()
And a pic from the story that comes with the volume, I think:
Little TL:![]()
Meli… o… das?
Box: I couldn't even know yet at the time.
I really do wonder why covering one of the eyes became a pattern for Elizabeth.Taken from HHelen on NF:
Spine:
![]()
And a pic from the story that comes with the volume, I think:
Little TL:![]()
Meli… o… das?
Box: I couldn't even know yet at the time.
Because her eye began to awake when she was a kid and it was impossible for her to desactivate it.I really do wonder why covering one of the eyes became a pattern for Elizabeth.
Why did Elizabeth last incarnation do it as well?Because her eye began to awake when she was a kid and it was impossible for her to desactivate it.
She said it to Baltra, that she felt bad for her eye due that she isn't really related to Liones.
Most likely because she is different from everyone and wants to hide it. Just her personality as EliWhy did Elizabeth last incarnation do it as well?