Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

Council (^^)/

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
179
Reaction score
121
Age
48
Country
Costa Rica
Well this is what edo Lucy is doing. :)
That is only a graffiti and really does not reflect nothing romantic between them. :)

In the novel light edo-Lucy and edo-Jellal have some winks. :)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You know, Edo-Lucy has shown a hint she got a crush on Natsu.:teehee
Edo Lucy wanted a threesome with Earth land Natsu and Edolas Natsu. And then she realized it wouldn't ever happen because one would only work well in a car and the other gets motionsick.

#Theregoesthosedreams
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That is only a graffiti and really does not reflect nothing romantic between them. :)

In the novel light edo-Lucy and edo-Jellal have some winks. :)
Nothing romantic happened in the light novel either. The image is from his twitter so it's drawn by Hiro, while the light novels aren't really written by him.

:)
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Birds visible in the bottom one, bottom Wendy has a scar on her abdomen, fire is coming out of her claws and on the bottom right the leaf is colored dark whereas in the first version its lightly colored.
 

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
Yeah, that's the ribbon, haha.
Wait there is also a ribbon on the staff XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't fall for it!

It's a pedo trap to make you critique loli body types.
I was thinking the same thing when looking at that picture :XD
But unfortunately I fell for it :emocat
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Miralicious akuma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
1,686
Country
India
You mean the stitch on her left hand? Also number of tails of her hat: the first pic has 3, the second pic has 4
Yeah that :XD
So Summing up the differences are
  1. The ribbon on staff
  2. Flame
  3. Stiches on left hand
  4. Leaves dark/light
  5. That flower Vici mentioned
  6. Breasts ( God I already feel so guilty for looking at them)
  7. Birds
  8. Belly scar
  9. Tails in her hat
  10. FT mark

I already like kids...... :)

:teehee
:arf:handgun
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You mean the stitch on her left hand? Also number of tails of her hat: the first pic has 3, the second pic has 4


I already like kids...... :)

:teehee
Reminds me of that School of rock moment when Jack black is talking to the parents.....





One more behind the rock

Good eye
 

Rzerox21xx

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
836
Age
42
Country
United States
My dear fan Rieriebee went to Japan and had the honor of going to the Mashima exhibit. check out her blog

http://rieriebee.tumblr.com/

she post some pics and well despite the exhibit only featuring artwork already been shown and done. theres a wall with new sketches.


a new nalu pic?







I believe that Ellie and Musica, I guess mashima drawing 2 character together its up to you shiptease or not considering that Elie ended up marrying Haru.



Don't know if thats Jellal or Sergain from Rave.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
found this on twitter.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Hello :D
Is there anyone who can translate this? I think that's where the confirmation by the same Mashima that this is the last arc of the series.

This is from last volume of fairy tail
You're right, that's the confirmation :)

"I was so excited, when 50th volume was released, yet we're already in volume 60th. Surprisingly fast, isn't it? So, I think, that some of you already guessed, but this series is FT's last arc. I will do my best with drawing until the very end, so please, stay with us."
 

thatsvicchan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Messages
213
Reaction score
1,168
Age
28
Country
Italy
You're right, that's the confirmation :)

"I was so excited, when 50th volume was released, yet we're already in volume 60th. Surprisingly fast, isn't it? So, I think, that some of you already guessed, but this series is FT's last arc. I will do my best with drawing until the very end, so please, stay with us."
Thank you for the translation :verily

Also flap cover of volume 60

 
Top