Art - Volume Covers and Official Art Thread | Page 47 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

Linali

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

I need to know what it says here
Wendy: Sky Dragon Slayer, who uses air as source of her magic power. Her speciality is strenghtening the power of attack or defence by enchantments and healing magic. Her cat-partner is Carla.
Erza: Known also as Titania is famous for her power. After fierce battle with her mother, Irene, she was healed by Wendy.
Natsu: Fire dragon Slayer. He died once and was resurrected as demon END by his older brother, Zeref. He was rised by Fire Dragon King, Igneel. He faces Zeref not as dragon nor demon, but as human.
Acnologia: Black Dragon of Apocalipse. Originally Dragon Slayer, who went through dragonification. He kept his human form. Currently his goal is to kill all remaining dragons (Natsu and other Dragon Slayers) and destroy everything. During fight with Igneel he lost his left arm.
Zeref: The strongest Black Magician. He's also emperor of Alvares Empire. Creator of Books of Demons, he gave birth to many atrocious monsters. He hates his immortal body and is looking for someone, who can kill him. The more he values life, the more havoc he causes to his surroundings.

Story so far: After defeat of last member of Spriggan 12 from Alvares Empire lead by Zeref, August, the battle between Natsu and Zeref finally begins. In the same time in front of Wendy and Erza, wounded after fight with Irene, appears the last dragon, Acnologia.

Rzerox21xx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Last edited by a moderator:

randimari

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello :) I noticed the top comment being the volume covers but it hasn't been updated since Vol 52, is it possible it can be updated again? Thank you! @Brandish @Axiomus @XXEliteXXAceXX

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Seeing the complete version of the Chapter of the Magazine, what it says in the table above.

It is that there are many texts that nobody translated and I want to know that it says

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Informations about film and probably (not sure about this part) presents for spectators - book of sketches Hiro draw for this film and cards with pictures of characters and signs of cast :)

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Happy...I see you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Emperor Spriggan Your boi looks dope though...pity his character is mediocre at best. :kappa
It looks like Happy likes when Lucy pushed him against her boobs. I have to admit it's nice seeing Gildarts on the volume 61 volume cover.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Good chapter cover.

Though i wanted to see August in it.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the next volume cover will have Ichiya, Erza, Wendy, Jellal, and Acnologia on it.
Good chapter cover.

Though i wanted to see August in it.
I think a lot of people would have liked to see August on the volume cover.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
This just shows how much of a damn Mashima gave about August. :derp

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Where was the info regarding the Hiro saying that he intended Fairy Tail to end with Phantom Arc?

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where was the info regarding the Hiro saying that he intended Fairy Tail to end with Phantom Arc?
I remember it was in some kind of interview. But I remember that it said that Mashima keep the series going because Fairy Tail become so popular.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I remember it was in some kind of interview. But I remember that it said that Mashima keep the series going because Fairy Tail become so popular.
Thank you, do you happen to have a link the info?