- Joined
- Jul 18, 2017
- Messages
- 588
- Reaction score
- 785
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
So, do the light novels also have the different stories and te different endings than the manga?"Fairy Tail in Wonderland", according to Amazon will be released on 15th September (the same day as 62nd volume of manga). Kanan Ren is an author of this light novel and one of the previous ones, "Ōedo Fairy Tail".
It's a short novel with illustrations draw in manga style. Popular manga series get few light novels, usually written by someone else with mangaka's drawings, but there are also separate light novel series![]()
So it seems it's EU after all. Plot reminds me one of OVAs, when Team Natsu travelled back in time because of book. Interesting, I see it as nice material for filler
I also wouldn't be surprised, if 100-years mission will be a theme of spin-off.
Loke said in 3 years she'll be ready, guess dude didn't feel like waiting. The 4th light novel looks dope, Gajeel's design is the best one easily. The 2nd novel got animated so I wonder if the 3rd or 4th could too. I can already imagine how hype the 3rd would have anime-only watchers, jusssst to see the ending.