Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,790
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, we gotta admit your tenacious xD

You just found one of my many good qualities ;) But yeah, if I'm passionate enough about something once I get going I'll fight all I can for it, part of what makes me who I am.

Kinda curious the chars that will be in the Husbando War. I don't know who I'd nominate.... How many months away from now will it be?
I'd assume it'd be soon after the Waifu Wars or FT Awards
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
For the Husbando War, if any of the nominees doesn't have a beard, a mustache or is not ripped I will call him a shota :noworry. Especially if it's a bishonen.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Shota. Lala-san must like 'em.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
For the Husbando War, if any of the nominees doesn't have a beard, a mustache or is not ripped I will call him a shota :noworry. Especially if it's a bishonen.
Agreed. We should all make a pact to only support males of this caliber. I will personally only support one if they meet two of these three. :teach
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No way c.c a childish male is a huge turnoff.
You must hate this modern world of ours then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Saiba Jouichirou better get nominated with the tagline attached "he can cook" :derp I'll nominate him, he's sexy :love
Could always go with Kaneki like last year. But Maes Hughes.... :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
As long as it's not too rough :kreygasm
Saving that one for later...
 

Biri Biri

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
303
Reaction score
1,267
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
But how am I a sore loser when the truth is there: you were campaigning against me and not my nomination? if someone else nominated her, she'd have probably not have been stomped by Yui as hard. Sore loser would be if I was upset about losing fair and square, which did not happen. Just as how FT girls did not lose fair and square. Hell, I was prepared to lose the first round just because it was I who nominated her, and not because she wasn't seen as a good waifu even though she is.

But given that Winry and Sawako lost, it seems most do not know what a good waifu is. This "war" seems to be more about who you know than it is about who'd make the best waifu. /irony

:hmph

I'd have loved to see how the results would have been if you campaigned against Bridget instead without bringing me into it. "A vote for Bridget is a vote for M3J! Don't support M3J! blahblahblah"
I share your pain and can understand where you are coming from, my dear friend. Such injustice and atrocity!

Shall I recommend the solution to ease your pain and soothe your senses?

Here.

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mikoto-misaka-vs-yui-yuigahama.3008535/

Simply vote for Misaka to avenge for Winry's loss. #JusticeforWinry
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,174
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Saiba joichirou ♥



this guy is a serious threat to my husbando must annihilate him
Saiba is an excellent choice also he's a hot redhaired ♥ would gladly nominate him but there s another great non-shota :p sexy redhaired i can't fail to nominate ♥




Yep Hughe maes is great too ♥ i still don't undertand how in HWI neither Saiba nor Maes was nominated :facepalm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Saiba joichirou ♥



this guy is a serious threat to my husbando must annihilate him
Saiba is an excellent choice also he's a hot redhaired ♥ would gladly nominate him but there s another great non-shota :p sexy redhaired i can't fail to nominate ♥




Yep Hughe maes is great too ♥ i still don't undertand how in HWI neither Saiba nor Maes was nominated :facepalm
I can't vote for a smoker :nah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Top