Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
Well, we gotta admit your tenacious xD
But yeah, if I'm passionate enough about something once I get going I'll fight all I can for it, part of what makes me who I am.I'd assume it'd be soon after the Waifu Wars or FT AwardsKinda curious the chars that will be in the Husbando War. I don't know who I'd nominate.... How many months away from now will it be?
. Especially if it's a bishonen.Agreed. We should all make a pact to only support males of this caliber. I will personally only support one if they meet two of these three.For the Husbando War, if any of the nominees doesn't have a beard, a mustache or is not ripped I will call him a shota. Especially if it's a bishonen.

Ichiya or Laxus.Which FT husbando will I fangurl?![]()
baachanNo way c.c a childish male is a huge turnoff.

As long as it's not too roughSo you guys are into some facial hair caressing your neck while he whispers? Ohhh.



I'll nominate him, he's sexy 
You must hate this modern world of ours thenNo way c.c a childish male is a huge turnoff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could always go with Kaneki like last year. But Maes Hughes....Saiba Jouichirou better get nominated with the tagline attached "he can cook"I'll nominate him, he's sexy
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Saving that one for later...As long as it's not too rough![]()
I share your pain and can understand where you are coming from, my dear friend. Such injustice and atrocity!But how am I a sore loser when the truth is there: you were campaigning against me and not my nomination? if someone else nominated her, she'd have probably not have been stomped by Yui as hard. Sore loser would be if I was upset about losing fair and square, which did not happen. Just as how FT girls did not lose fair and square. Hell, I was prepared to lose the first round just because it was I who nominated her, and not because she wasn't seen as a good waifu even though she is.
But given that Winry and Sawako lost, it seems most do not know what a good waifu is. This "war" seems to be more about who you know than it is about who'd make the best waifu. /irony
I'd have loved to see how the results would have been if you campaigned against Bridget instead without bringing me into it. "A vote for Bridget is a vote for M3J! Don't support M3J! blahblahblah"
sexy redhaired i can't fail to nominate

I can't vote for a smokerSaiba joichirou
![]()
this guy is a serious threat to my husbando must annihilate himSaiba is an excellent choice also he's a hot redhaired![]()
would gladly nominate him but there s another great non-shota
sexy redhaired i can't fail to nominate
![]()
![]()
Yep Hughe maes is great tooi still don't undertand how in HWI neither Saiba nor Maes was nominated
![]()

Don't worry he smokes only organic tobbacoI can't vote for a smoker![]()
so it's safe
Marian smokes passion. That's all.I can't vote for a smoker![]()
Don't worry he smokes only organic tobbacoso it's safe
![]()
We haven't even started that event and you guys are already sugarcoating thingsMarian smokes passion. That's all.


Sir, I already have. it is shellshocking that they chose a derp over WinryI share your pain and can understand where you are coming from, my dear friend. Such injustice and atrocity!
Shall I recommend the solution to ease your pain and soothe your senses?
Here.
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/mikoto-misaka-vs-yui-yuigahama.3008535/
Simply vote for Misaka to avenge for Winry's loss. #JusticeforWinry