Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know where your disgust is coming from. Or rather, why now with @Gallon's nomination? Where were you when people nominated Fairy Tail characters?
There was no stopping the Fairy Tail nominations. The Fairy Tail groupies are a mountain unto themselves and I am but a mere man. But so is Gallon, at least, for now. I can stop him before he gains power (followers). I must quash this pebble before another mountain grows.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
There was no stopping the Fairy Tail nominations. The Fairy Tail groupies are a mountain unto themselves and I am but a mere man. But so is Gallon, at least, for now. I can stop him before he gains power (followers). I must quash this pebble before another mountain grows.
My, my... no one in this thread received such a terrifying threat, such fear you show there. This just proves that the nomination of ladylola is legit as fuck.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There was no stopping the Fairy Tail nominations. The Fairy Tail groupies are a mountain unto themselves and I am but a mere man. But so is Gallon, at least, for now. I can stop him before he gains power (followers). I must quash this pebble before another mountain grows.
Hey, I say if a man wants what appears to be a shaved Yeti as his Waifu who are we to stand in the way of that beautiful holy union.

I just wish we could verify that she's actually female. Does anybody here have the zoological background necessarily for that? If it was Sasquatches then maybe I could help. I've always made a study of Sasquatch anatomy, it's a bit of an obsession really, but Yeti' anatomy is a whole other deal.:teach
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Gallon seems you havent succeeded to move on from Lady Lola :heh
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Please, this has nothing to do with her. I'm simply nominating someone who's capable of ending this bloody war.
Enough waifus have tasted disgrace and defeat... enough weebs have shed tears... enough... is enough!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nah, I'm gonna make Jeanne win in my dreams. Need that badge. :hmph

@Zasz Don't bother listening to Spirit, he's just salty that your waifu is totally superior. :hurr
Says that but doesn't know who the hell she is rofl.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Please, this has nothing to do with her. I'm simply nominating someone who's capable of ending this bloody war.
Enough waifus have tasted disgrace and defeat... enough weebs have shed tears... enough... is enough!
her who? You are talking about lola the character right? (I was talking about the char :awe)
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
her who? You are talking about lola the character right? (I was talking about the char :awe)
Of course, but I assume I should've said "it" - many refuse to believe she's female, but that's OP for you. :kappa
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Forgot about Holo, holy cow.
She might as well be the smartest waifu ever out there.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I sometime fear for my brother Gallon's taste.I looked at the screen thinking that his nomination is a joke and the real nomination will come at the below but no.


But i really fear his nomination will win.Oh :derp when will Gallon marry her?
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I sometime fear for my brother Gallon's taste.I looked at the screen thinking that his nomination is a joke and the real nomination will come at the below but no.


But i really fear his nomination will win.Oh :derp when will Gallon marry her?
Too bad she's 2D.
Add another big, beautiful D to that one, and I'll take it. I mean dimension by the way, not something else.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh @Reebi you can nominate your best waifu in this tournament
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, Touka won last edition stomping classics like Saber and C.C. and that was before she truly made the step for high waifu standards.
Dont underestimate the Tokyo Ghoul fandom :3c

Anyway, only for the brains Holo owns the competition, she's a literal goddess.



Im a little worried about Lola though, I hope they don't meet until the finals
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well, Touka won last edition stomping classics like Saber and C.C. and that was before she truly made the step for high waifu standards.
Dont underestimate the Tokyo Ghoul fandom :3c

Anyway, only for the brains Holo owns the competition, she's a literal goddess.



Im a little worried about Lola though, I hope they don't meet until the finals
Let's see if Touka can win this year also.We Tokyo Ghoul fandom needs to be united now.
 
Top