Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
very ugly waifus you guys have

Now that is one true waifu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everyday i say tomorrow i will join this and when i finally make my move, The nomination close.
 

Petrit Zeneli

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
599
Reaction score
407
Age
37
Country
United Kingdom
Here's another lovable redhead from SukaSuka called Nygglatho who like Rindou chan also has fangs. @SirSamuel016




 
Last edited:

FemShep

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
12
Age
36
Country
Poland
@Sky
@Brandish
I cannot vote in any thread of Voting Round 1.
The reason is that threads are closed for further replies, but polls are still open till Jul 4, 2017.
Please, fix it.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I need a judging criteria in order to do an unbiased vote.

Ass/hips x/5
Boobs x/5
Legs x/2.5
Face x/2.5
Overall look/outfit x/5
Personality x/15
Wife material x/10

What do you guys think?
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just throwing it out there, I'll be voting mainly on appearance unless you guys can convince me otherwise. As the least otaku member on this forum, I hardly know any of these girls or their personality. In retrospect, this event wasn't made for me...

Anyways, I'm glad to see Saeko in Round 2. At least she made some progression and won't be losing in Round 1 like last year...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just throwing it out there, I'll be voting mainly on appearance unless you guys can convince me otherwise. As the least otaku member on this forum, I hardly know any of these girls or their personality. In retrospect, this event wasn't made for me...

Anyways, I'm glad to see Saeko in Round 2. At least she made some progression and won't be losing in Round 1 like last year...
Just vote for the chick in my avy and signature..
Trust me you won't regret it. :hurr
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
My Touka faces Juvia, then she will face Hinata if she passes Juvia, then she'll face either Levy,Erza or Lola(noooooooooooooooooooo:emocat) if she passes both Juvia and Hinata. My girl Touka is not gonna win this year :biblethump:biblethump
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Guys, you have to do better than this.

There hasn't been a single ban issued so far. Are you guys friends or foes? Decide!
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I feel so bad for those who encounter the FT characters:feelsbadman

I mean,in my opinion it's kinda deloyal (Yes, deloyal :whynot) because ALL Fairy Tail characters have big oppais and and magic powers, plus a lot of FT readers are a bit perverted , so as there are a lot of fans of FT vote in the Waifu Wars, it's like FT- Anybody= FT wins...
Well, good luck everyone and that's all:pwnge
 
Top