Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
I am not sure of what this says..... about anyone...Expected a reply like that, but Valhalla's not a place for winners. :/
Listen! This ain't a Fairy Tail event where you can jump left and right as you please like Hiro does non stop. The Waifu Wars event isn't a childen's playground. This is the real deal!@Sky I noticed that during voting, we aren't allowed to change votes. Can I ask why is that ?
Not sure, but it at least implies Lola is a winner.I am not sure of what this says..... about anyone...
Pretty much this. You have to vote with your heart.Listen! This ain't a Fairy Tail event where you can jump left and right as you please like Hiro does non stop. The Waifu Wars event isn't a childen's playground. This is the real deal!
Not if she is at valhalla, eating ice cream, and potentially you.Not sure, but it at least implies Lola is a winner.
Perhaps. <insert cow meme here>
I thought it was a mistake, then I should get going right away, can't have a FT girl beat my nominee.Listen! This ain't a Fairy Tail event where you can jump left and right as you please like Hiro does non stop. The Waifu Wars event isn't a childen's playground. This is the real deal!
For some reason, the heart part sounds really deep.Pretty much this. You have to vote with your heart.
Isn't that the reason why we still read Fairy Tail ?Gotta love that sly dig towards Fairy Tail though.
When I see you with that set posting things like this I can't help but think about "I love Emilia"Pretty much this. You have to vote with your heart.
.No one loves that thing.When I see you with that set posting things like this I can't help but think about "I love Emilia".
Checked it out from MAL. looks interesting. I'll give it a try when I finish reading The Breaker.Ah, that reminds me. Could all our dear members please watch the Shingeki no Bahamut anime?The first season has only 13 episodes and S2 is ongoing.
The series are not related but it is even better than Shingeki no Kyojin! I swear, you won't regret it. If possible, watch everything less than 5 days. It's so good you will catch up in no time anyway.
Ace... You've given me hope for this eventJust throwing it out there, I'll be voting mainly on appearance unless you guys can convince me otherwise. As the least otaku member on this forum, I hardly know any of these girls or their personality. In retrospect, this event wasn't made for me...
Anyways, I'm glad to see Saeko in Round 2. At least she made some progression and won't be losing in Round 1 like last year...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dad?
If? You mean when, right?If Juvia loses I'll bring an ocean's worth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You don't need to bribe people if you've got a good waifu@SirSamuel016 did you bribe anyone![]()

You better start bribing thenIf? You mean when, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You don't need to bribe people if you've got a good waifu![]()
If I need to bribe then you must be giving out sexual favours already.You better start bribing then
![]()
If you can make @niichan say that it's decent and worth a shot, I may really consider to watch it.Well, watch it first.
niichan watches it and loves it.If you can make @niichan say that it's decent and worth a shot, I may really consider to watch it.
well I think it's a good show, but not so high among my favourites that I would highly recommend it to syx.