Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Sky I noticed that during voting, we aren't allowed to change votes. Can I ask why is that ?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,312
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Expected a reply like that, but Valhalla's not a place for winners. :/
I am not sure of what this says..... about anyone...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@Sky I noticed that during voting, we aren't allowed to change votes. Can I ask why is that ?
Listen! This ain't a Fairy Tail event where you can jump left and right as you please like Hiro does non stop. The Waifu Wars event isn't a childen's playground. This is the real deal!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I am not sure of what this says..... about anyone...
Not sure, but it at least implies Lola is a winner.

Perhaps. <insert cow meme here>
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Gotta love that sly dig towards Fairy Tail though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,312
Reaction score
24,932
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Not sure, but it at least implies Lola is a winner.

Perhaps. <insert cow meme here>
Not if she is at valhalla, eating ice cream, and potentially you.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Listen! This ain't a Fairy Tail event where you can jump left and right as you please like Hiro does non stop. The Waifu Wars event isn't a childen's playground. This is the real deal!
I thought it was a mistake, then I should get going right away, can't have a FT girl beat my nominee.
Pretty much this. You have to vote with your heart.
For some reason, the heart part sounds really deep.
Gotta love that sly dig towards Fairy Tail though.
Isn't that the reason why we still read Fairy Tail ?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,402
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ah, that reminds me. Could all our dear members please watch the Shingeki no Bahamut anime? :uguu The first season has only 13 episodes and S2 is ongoing.

The series are not related but it is even better than Shingeki no Kyojin! I swear, you won't regret it :jk. If possible, watch everything less than 5 days. It's so good you will catch up in no time anyway.
Checked it out from MAL. looks interesting. I'll give it a try when I finish reading The Breaker. :verily or after I finish Mujang (If I end up liking it).
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just throwing it out there, I'll be voting mainly on appearance unless you guys can convince me otherwise. As the least otaku member on this forum, I hardly know any of these girls or their personality. In retrospect, this event wasn't made for me...

Anyways, I'm glad to see Saeko in Round 2. At least she made some progression and won't be losing in Round 1 like last year...
Ace... You've given me hope for this event :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dad?
 

TrienDarkform

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
589
Reaction score
770
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
I think we need some variations on or different salt icons, just to mix it up.

A quick search doesn't turn up much that looks nice though...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 this should be the Badge for the Winner of this event.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
... :XD well I think it's a good show, but not so high among my favourites that I would highly recommend it to syx.

Though it has the best zombie girl ever, props for your nomination Demon.
 
Top