Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
She still made it further than Erina who is popular and has more art than herWell, she isn't so popular so they aren't that much pics of her![]()

I will waitShe still made it further than Erina who is popular and has more art than her
Just wait until next year after she's been in the anime, then there will be even more art. The world will be a better place then.

Better.Shame did i think i will do that as a fellow Fate fan.Arturia is not Darky's real waifu.It's Sidious.

Trash that can't compare to Rindou.I will wait
Who is Erina btw ?
I... Mispelled c.c I meant Mikasa, people may hate me now as well '-'Mikoto-tan? Biri Biri? Hnnnng!
I am still sad but apart from FT the final16 are quite moe.
I... Mispelled c.c I meant Mikasa, people may hate me now as well '-'
Ya know Ati there a saying whatever you point at someone with finger three fingers are pointing at you

Damn. Now I am hurt.I... Mispelled c.c I meant Mikasa, people may hate me now as well '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are very correct.i guess third round has yet to start i guess there setting up the fights ?

I like that Saying.Ya know Ati there a saying whatever you point at someone with finger three fingers are pointing at you![]()


When you beat the reigning champ you don't think to go all out against a scrub.


which is what his poll is all aboutBecause Hinata contributed nothing to Naruto story. Absolutely nothing.why do people hate hinata so much can somebody explain the hatred for hinata even in other forums I see lots of hinata hate ?
Because she doesn't even meet the basic requirements to be called a character. She is a soul less blank devoid of a personality.why do people hate hinata so much can somebody explain the hatred for hinata even in other forums I see lots of hinata hate ?
well hiro's story end is crap but his beginning and middle parts of his manga were good and solid.
As for hiro's girls they were top notch waifu materialwhich is what his poll is all about
but i'm asking to get road killed here for having said the above sentence
I can think of many reasons and I am not even that invested in Naruto:why do people hate hinata so much can somebody explain the hatred for hinata even in other forums I see lots of hinata hate ?
well hiro's story end is crap but his beginning and middle parts of his manga were good and solid.
As for hiro's girls they were top notch waifu materialwhich is what his poll is all about
but i'm asking to get road killed here for having said the above sentence

wow syx, you're something else with all these gifs and passion to go full-on elaborate for a joke. Interesting.![]()
You are shit at losing, you know that?
![]()
Can you please provide some evidence - in form of MH panels/posts - showing that people voted against Bridget, because they just wanted to support me? There are none. You are heavily overestimating my range of influence here. Most people don't even know who I am, so why would they support me? Are you implying that they are brainless idiots who would jump off a building just because a stranger told them so? That's not cool man, that's insulting. You not only overestimate my influence, you also look down at everyone who contributes to this event, but just happens to not vote for Bridget. That's very low of you.
![]()
Let's brake it down:
![]()
- @Brandish posted before I did. His vote had nothing to do with me. Moreover, he supported his vote with fair points whether you like it or not. There is no mention of him supporting my person. (LINK)
- @Gallon also posted before I did. Again, my humble self wasn't mentioned in any way, shape or form in his post. (LINK)
- @Sky voted Yui, because she is "HNG", not because I campaigned against you. (LINK)
- @Asorx' post doesn't indicate any affiliation with me whatsoever. (LINK)
- @Lambu didn't even state for whom he/she voted. It appears that Yui got the vote, but again, there is no connection between his/her post and my campaign. (LINK)
- @Demonspeed voted Yui, because he knows and likes her. That's hardly my fault. (LINK)
- @natsulucy just went with the flow. A common human trait, not my doing unless you consider me a god. (LINK)
- @GrySun voted for the character he/she considers waifu material. Where did GrySun pledge his/her allegiance to my campaign? (LINK)
- @Zasz' vote may seem questionable as he doesn't know Yui, but I have nothing but praise for his on point perception. Either way, you can clearly deduce from his post that he is following his heart, not a campaign of some stranger. (LINK)
![]()
So, before you make false accusations, you would be well advised to revise your knowledge of human nature, and watch/read proper mangas as well as animes with high quality waifus.
![]()
Not that it will help you to win against my waifu, but it may help you against other ones. Unfortunately for you, my waifu will be always so far ahead of yours that even if your waifu would be able to reach the end of the universe, all she will be surrounded with is the matter of defeat.
![]()
I'm actually really happy for you, believe it or not.
![]()
I just can't take lies, and this is no place for jokes.wow syx, you're something else with all these gifs and passion to go full-on elaborate for a joke. Interesting.
Dunno why, but i can't stop comparing Hinata and MikasaI can think of many reasons and I am not even that invested in Naruto:
She has lot of haters but also lot of lovers. If Kishimoto had written certain things better she would probably be less hated.
- Naruto x Sakura shippers.
- Naruto x Sasuke shippers.
- Bland(subjective I know and I personally find many female characters are like that in Naruto).
- Romance badly written(again I think it's the case for many of the romance in this series).
- Neji died for her win!
In Boruto I find female characters much better than in the prequel in general. Sarada was cool in her gaiden, Chouchou is fun, Sumire and Hanabi are great(Hinata sucks in comparison). In Naruto I was indifferent to pretty much everyone.


