Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
I had to speak the truth. The members deserved that much. I'll gladly sacrifice my account for that.Damn it syx we didn't allow you to share ourthreatconversation!




I will be fine when you put the ballot paper I gave to you into the ballot box.Holi '-' I'm fine, wbu??
Thx *-*
Tbh that's the only battle I haven't voted for yet XD Instruct me ^_^
At the same time it's also a waifu war and not a who can yell "EREN!" the loudest war. Rindou should be the better waifu.When you want their votes but can't even spell their Waifu's name right. And Rindou the avenger? Really? If that's the case those eliminated by Rindou should vote for Mikasa right?![]()
>Wanting to pork her brother Erenlmao hahahah "EREN"
lolol poor bel.
well mikasa does have some other qualities.
lolol brutalizing bels nominee>Wanting to pork her brother Eren
>"EREN!"
>Not caring about anyone other than Eren
Oh, those are some qualities alright. You didn't say good ones though so I agree they're bad if she's your waifu. I mean, she could easily run off looking for Eren only for this to happen:
Vote Rindou because she won't run away from you for Eren!
Someone's gotta do it

15 votes.so how much did lucy loose by ?

I can probably put something nice together yes. Look forward to itIno or Mei don't have such (great) fanbase. Hinata may have a lot of haters, but she has also a big chunk of admirers. Ino or Mei would have never reached the 4th round. You gotta give credit to the Hinata supporters.
Does this surprise you in this forum?
- annihilated Mira
- obliterated Lucy
You deserved it! It's not like you have to prove yourself anymore, you already did. No one can take away your phenomenal win!
![]()
You are such a sore loser, it's not even fun to reply to you.
![]()
Fixed? Cheated?
Where? Proof?
Are you not able to brush off a defeat like everyone else does with their head held high? Not even @WithYouInSpirit - the nominator of Winry - whined that much. He didn't whine at all as far as I remember. Took it like a man and will make an insane comeback in the next event, that I'm sure of!
Just move on already.
![]()
Don't forget the contract we had to sign to never actively support the same character.
![]()
Yeah, you heard right, guys. We are not allowed to actively campaign for the same character. Blame it on the staff of this forum. They threatened us to delete our accounts if @Erinyes-chan and myself were to join forces together.
![]()

hehe i voted for rindou already15 votes.
If you want to avenge Lucy, you should vote for Rindou, and vote against Holo![]()



waaaait... but i cant see the number of votes why.....?15 votes.
If you want to avenge Lucy, you should vote for Rindou, and vote against Holo![]()
I think that the secret may be in this postoh could it be a special dojutsu is needed to....![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't forget the contract we had to sign to never actively support the same character.
![]()
Yeah, you heard right, guys. We are not allowed to actively campaign for the same character. Blame it on the staff of this forum. They threatened us to delete our accounts if @Erinyes-chan and myself were to join forces together.
![]()

oh could it be a special dojutsu is needed to....![]()
![]()
Thanks to your displays on the battlefield, I will watch this series. Your campaigns were among my favourites.From a rarely talked about series
It's a bit more than one series. Misaka actually comes from the Light Novel "To Aru Majutsu no Index", which got two anime seasons (she's not the main character there, but does play an important role at times). Tbh those two anime seasons are average to good, depending on the part.Thanks to your displays on the battlefield, I will watch this series. Your campaigns were among my favourites.