Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Damn it syx we didn't allow you to share our threat conversation!
I had to speak the truth. The members deserved that much. I'll gladly sacrifice my account for that. :hmph

By the way, yahallooooo @Farfalla-chan, how are you doing? :blush


I must say, your new set looks absolutely amazing. Only fitting for a teenage girl like yourself. :zomg


Etto... so you are aware that the next round of the Waifu Wars started? Did you already vote?


If not, I've prepared a ballot paper for the Yui vs. Misaka battle, just for you. Please accept it. :zomg
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Holi '-' I'm fine, wbu??
Thx *-*

Tbh that's the only battle I haven't voted for yet XD Instruct me ^_^
I will be fine when you put the ballot paper I gave to you into the ballot box.


Now, would you? *teenage girls are so difficult at times, sigh*


There, there...


As a former mod, I can't give you any direct instructions for whom to vote. I have to be objective and monitor that everything within this event runs fair and square.

I think you got a message somewhere... just saying
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
When you want their votes but can't even spell their Waifu's name right. And Rindou the avenger? Really? If that's the case those eliminated by Rindou should vote for Mikasa right?:heh
At the same time it's also a waifu war and not a who can yell "EREN!" the loudest war. Rindou should be the better waifu.
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
lmao hahahah "EREN"


lolol poor bel.

well mikasa does have some other qualities.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
lmao hahahah "EREN"


lolol poor bel.

well mikasa does have some other qualities.
>Wanting to pork her brother Eren
>"EREN!"
>Not caring about anyone other than Eren
Oh, those are some qualities alright. You didn't say good ones though so I agree they're bad if she's your waifu. I mean, she could easily run off looking for Eren only for this to happen:
Vote Rindou because she won't run away from you for Eren!
 

Selene

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
334
Reaction score
269
Country
Dragonstone
>Wanting to pork her brother Eren
>"EREN!"
>Not caring about anyone other than Eren
Oh, those are some qualities alright. You didn't say good ones though so I agree they're bad if she's your waifu. I mean, she could easily run off looking for Eren only for this to happen:
Vote Rindou because she won't run away from you for Eren!
lolol brutalizing bels nominee

@Belserion defend your pick.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
so how much did lucy loose by ?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ino or Mei don't have such (great) fanbase. Hinata may have a lot of haters, but she has also a big chunk of admirers. Ino or Mei would have never reached the 4th round. You gotta give credit to the Hinata supporters.

Does this surprise you in this forum?
  • annihilated Mira ✅
  • obliterated Lucy ✅

You deserved it! It's not like you have to prove yourself anymore, you already did. No one can take away your phenomenal win!


You are such a sore loser, it's not even fun to reply to you.



Fixed? Cheated?

Where? Proof?

Are you not able to brush off a defeat like everyone else does with their head held high? Not even @WithYouInSpirit - the nominator of Winry - whined that much. He didn't whine at all as far as I remember. Took it like a man and will make an insane comeback in the next event, that I'm sure of!

Just move on already.



Don't forget the contract we had to sign to never actively support the same character.



Yeah, you heard right, guys. We are not allowed to actively campaign for the same character. Blame it on the staff of this forum. They threatened us to delete our accounts if @Erinyes-chan and myself were to join forces together.



I can probably put something nice together yes. Look forward to it ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Biri Biri

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
303
Reaction score
1,267
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Misaka has advanced to the final eight!! :luv
​
Thank you to every single one of my comrades who voted for biribiri! From a rarely talked about series, this run from our utimate underdog to the quarters has been nothing short of incredible really. Let's make history together, my fellow men of culture! We are almost there. Onwards and upwards for the adorable Princess of Tokiwadai! :blai
​
Once again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. :yourock
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
my bad i haven't noticed, iwas looking for numbers on specific threads.
It's just im so inattentive sorry

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't forget the contract we had to sign to never actively support the same character.



Yeah, you heard right, guys. We are not allowed to actively campaign for the same character. Blame it on the staff of this forum. They threatened us to delete our accounts if @Erinyes-chan and myself were to join forces together.




Nani.......? but you promised me :pout


No way... you have to keep your word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise




I don't care if the rules are not ok, just change them so easy ♥






nb Syx, still the kit you're wearing is just so :zomg ♥
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thanks to your displays on the battlefield, I will watch this series. Your campaigns were among my favourites.
It's a bit more than one series. Misaka actually comes from the Light Novel "To Aru Majutsu no Index", which got two anime seasons (she's not the main character there, but does play an important role at times). Tbh those two anime seasons are average to good, depending on the part.

The spin-off manga, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun", which also got two anime seasons later on, and has her as the main character is actually much better. Better animation, better story and better characters overall.

So it's a bit tricky, because I wouldn't recommend watching Railgun first. If you didn't watch Index you will miss a lot of important background and information, and it's actually quite cool to see events play out from a completely different perspective (especially one arc), so I would recommend to watch Index first, even if you won't find it amazing, and then Railgun. Which again, is much better, believe me XD
 
Top