Use this thread for casual talk about this event.

Honestly, I was thinking about nominating him this year but later campaign him etc. nahhh I'm out ;DBut Maes Hughes....![]()

Waifu lost in the first round.Talking about Husbando Wars when the Waifu Wars are still live...
Seems legit.![]()
.


You can change your avy. There is no +5 points bonus anymore.@Sky neeeeed your help please![]()
Im curently playing Mafia game and have to change my avy, but my waifu is still competing, ive been wearing the avy from the very start of the war, i definitely need my +5 points, more than ever, competition is harder now, i can't miss those points, pliz could you grant me those points now and for next parts assuming beate win this one, considering the circumstances ? thxs in advance
sorry if im sounding rude, i don't mean to break the rules
![]()
It just proves that Beatrix has 5 more supporters than you thoughtreally no more ? too bad^^
why out ?????Honestly, I was thinking about nominating him this year but later campaign him etc. nahhh I'm out ;D
But If he will be in the list he definitely gets my vote![]()

.
It's to remind anyone the mistake they made by not following my sig's kind advice.Waifu lost in the first round.
Still have a "Vote for Hinako" sig.
Seems legit.

That is because this round is meh. Can't wait for it to be overTalking about Husbando Wars when the Waifu Wars are still live...
Seems legit.![]()
.
It's probably due to the fact that many people had already made their choices, me included.That is because this round is meh. Can't wait for it to be over.
With all these Overwatch avatars I am surprised no one voted for one. Mercy would totally have won these wars.![]()

True but Mercy is more Waifu and mature. She is also a doctorIt's probably due to the fact that many people had already made their choices, me included.
As for the Waifus from Overwatch, honestly I would have bet on D.va...
She seems to be extremely popular after all.

A mature doctor Waifu you say?True but Mercy is more Waifu and mature. She is also a doctor![]()

Mercy ( @Erinyes ) Is secretly evilMercy would totally have won these wars.![]()


That flying bish heals anyone, not the kind of person to tie herself to 1 choice of manThat is because this round is meh. Can't wait for it to be over.
With all these Overwatch avatars I am surprised no one nominated one. Mercy would totally have won these wars.![]()

what if they are traps lmao hahaFor the Husbando War, if any of the nominees doesn't have a beard, a mustache or is not ripped I will call him a shota. Especially if it's a bishonen.

I thought their interaction is a bit weird too. They knew each other in the past and the "you tell me" is probably a funny way for him to say "I don't know". But we could read deeper into it, maybe she has a 3rd laser beam which genetically changes people and she used it on himMercy ( @Erinyes ) Is secretly evil
Mercy to Reaper: What happened to you ?
Reaper: You tell me doc.
<< Smh like that![]()
