Last edited:
Where's Erin's bounty ?i cant see it
![]()
![]()
so disappointing !
![]()
fix it already !!![]()
![]()
LET'S ROLL!@syx I shall use your power-up
![]()
And I didn't forget, had the pic saved on my PC
Thanks for the card, and your vote/s!!
Unleash itEveryone who hates against lolis will feel my wrath. Just saying.

If only they were all TWENTY YEARS OLD and SIX FEET TALL like the girl I nominated. And who is not at all subtly in both my avatar and signature!I just wanted to remind others than last year's winner was underage.

Two Mikasa badges?If Mikasa wins again I don't know how I will react...![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're green name must be a constant reminder, GalSometimes I look at these weeby posts and just wonder at what point in my life I went wrong.

and not Mikasa, Holo should've won.

![]()
![]()
![]()
LET'S ROLL!
ERZA <3
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
YesOh whats this? The Mikasa 2018 awards started already?
![]()
.
Those are classified as meh champions to me, I hate them.@Raven Your nomination saddens me, sinceEvelynnAhri is best girl, with Anne in second place.
Note: WHAT THE **** DID THEY DO TO MY EVELYNN?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes.
People were being mean to me, claiming I have some ulterior motive on nominating her ;;

She wasn't and isn't bad at all, She was always average level adc, and yeah i enjoy playing herOh, so you like playing bad ADCs eh @Raven?
whats your server?Who plays adc in s8 anyway? Darius bot all the way
North Americawhats your server?
On that day, MH received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Dragon Maiden and were disgraced to live in these cages we called Spoiler Tags.
![]()
![]()
We Don't Do That Here @Zasz
![]()

B-bakana!!My waifu knows water magic and is able to be wet 24/7. *drops mic*
The epitome of beauty.You tell them Zasz-kun!
![]()

What happened to aqua? She looks sober and sensible. Such an abomination....My waifu knows water magic and is able to be wet 24/7. *drops mic*
Don't even compare my 2018 waifu to that piece of garbage.What happened to aqua? She looks sober and sensible. Such an abomination....
Don't even compare my 2018 waifu to that piece of garbage.

My waifu is a doctor who knows everything about body partsMy waifu knows water magic and is able to be wet 24/7. *drops mic*

She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competitionSo many videogame waifus this year... then there's almost no troll nominations...
I hope the nominators are up to the task of keeping last years level.
@Vandred you could nominate Parona, you would get my unconditional support.![]()
