Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just wanted to remind others than last year's winner was underage :hmph.
If only they were all TWENTY YEARS OLD and SIX FEET TALL like the girl I nominated. And who is not at all subtly in both my avatar and signature!:arf

This isn't really about age anyway. This is about anti-moe biggotry rearing it's ugly head once again! Everybody was fine with Mikasa despite being underage all because she looks like she's 35 and a heavy steroid user. But they find an adult with a complex about her height who likes a short cute pink avatar gets nominated and what happens?




​
But the fools have made a mistake when they targeted LLENN. She will fight them on the beaches! She will fight them in the streets! She will fight them on the hills! For cuteness she will never surrender! For moe, and for justice, she shall stand! And for their hypocrisy they shall fall!


 
Last edited:

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
If Mikasa wins again I don't know how I will react... :twitch
Two Mikasa badges?

Sounds....interesting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sometimes I look at these weeby posts and just wonder at what point in my life I went wrong.
You're green name must be a constant reminder, Gal
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
@Raven Your nomination saddens me, since Evelynn Ahri is best girl, with Anne in second place.

Note: WHAT THE **** DID THEY DO TO MY EVELYNN?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh whats this? The Mikasa 2018 awards started already? :rolleyes:



:clingy



Yes :).

People were being mean to me, claiming I have some ulterior motive on nominating her ;;
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,871
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Raven Your nomination saddens me, since Evelynn Ahri is best girl, with Anne in second place.

Note: WHAT THE **** DID THEY DO TO MY EVELYNN?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes :).

People were being mean to me, claiming I have some ulterior motive on nominating her ;;
Those are classified as meh champions to me, I hate them.

Sivir is more beautiful anyway and one of my mains too :noworry
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who plays adc in s8 anyway? Darius bot all the way
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,925
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
My waifu knows water magic and is able to be wet 24/7. *drops mic*
What happened to aqua? She looks sober and sensible. Such an abomination....
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So many videogame waifus this year... then there's almost no troll nominations...
I hope the nominators are up to the task of keeping last years level. :lambirb
@Vandred you could nominate Parona, you would get my unconditional support. :awe
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
My waifu knows water magic and is able to be wet 24/7. *drops mic*
My waifu is a doctor who knows everything about body parts ;)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So many videogame waifus this year... then there's almost no troll nominations...
I hope the nominators are up to the task of keeping last years level. :lambirb
@Vandred you could nominate Parona, you would get my unconditional support. :awe
She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competition :hmph

(There's also virtually no fanart or even a decent colour pic of her around... And I'd hate to get the series spoiled for most of the spectators and participants...)
 
Top