Last edited:
I was talking about Belldandy but yes Mercy can fly to her patients. Who doesn’t want to fly to places?So your waifu, according to the wiki, is a supposed brilliant doctor and nano technology scientist but you focus on her ability to be slightly better than your average uber driver? Welp, I don't even need to do anything here.
Please stop bullying meWhat? D: Belldandy is a great pick.
.Fine, both of them make for above average uber drivers.I was talking about Belldandy but yes Mercy can fly to her patients. Who doesn’t want to fly to places?
Yeah, I also saw theres almost no pics from her, and half of the ones in the net are manga spoilers.She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competition
(There's also virtually no fanart or even a decent colour pic of her around... And I'd hate to get the series spoiled for most of the spectators and participants...)


Because, like Spirit said... she's completely nuts.@Lambu why don't you nominate Eto?

He obviously felt bad about your Holo comment, and the reminder of last year, not the line about Belldandy.'_' I'm so lost... I hope you feel good about causing this mass neuron murder on me.
Please stop bullying me.
She was the waifu winner we needed but not the one we deserved it seemsHolo took the life out of me last year.![]()

People likeWhy even mention holo? She was appropriately slaughtered last year. Or should I say... put to sleep?

NO! I want to go to the beach this year!@Lambu Nominate. Now.![]()

Well, if the level shows up to be too low @Belserion and I will enter in the last moment to spread the world famous healthy salt.
You are always talking about going to the beach. How many times do you go there per month?NO! I want to go to the beach this year!
Well, if the level shows up to be too low @Belserion and I will enter in the last moment to spread the world famous healthy salt.![]()

I have to admit kkck, at first my resolve was shaken when you unfurled the Androssi banner but as I read this post I remembered something. The devil himself can quote scripture. Androssi may be a perfect and unbeatable waifu but you? Your another matter.Why even mention holo? She was appropriately slaughtered last year. Or should I say... put to sleep?
He lives thereYou are always talking about going to the beach. How many times do you go there per month?![]()
@Lambu probably keeps putting it off for no reason but continues wanting to goYou are always talking about going to the beach. How many times do you go there per month?![]()