Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
So your waifu, according to the wiki, is a supposed brilliant doctor and nano technology scientist but you focus on her ability to be slightly better than your average uber driver? Welp, I don't even need to do anything here.
I was talking about Belldandy but yes Mercy can fly to her patients. Who doesn’t want to fly to places?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I was talking about Belldandy but yes Mercy can fly to her patients. Who doesn’t want to fly to places?
Fine, both of them make for above average uber drivers.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
She doesn't deserve to get dragged through the mud like she undoubtedly would in this competition :hmph

(There's also virtually no fanart or even a decent colour pic of her around... And I'd hate to get the series spoiled for most of the spectators and participants...)
Yeah, I also saw theres almost no pics from her, and half of the ones in the net are manga spoilers. :feelsbadman

I just wish this was a good oportunity to get her and the story into the spotlight they deserve... oh well, lets wait for the Manga Wars then. :cookiehand

@Lambu why don't you nominate Eto?
Because, like Spirit said... she's completely nuts. :lambirb

Besides I dont know if I will nominate something this edition, I have some potential good waifus to campaign for in mind, but maybe its time for me to retire like @syx . Holo took the life out of me last year. :om
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Why even mention holo? She was appropriately slaughtered last year. Or should I say... put to sleep?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I want to see who goes up against Mikasa in R1 now. :nrr
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
NO! I want to go to the beach this year! :notlikethis



Well, if the level shows up to be too low @Belserion and I will enter in the last moment to spread the world famous healthy salt. :lambirb
You are always talking about going to the beach. How many times do you go there per month? :notsure
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why even mention holo? She was appropriately slaughtered last year. Or should I say... put to sleep?
I have to admit kkck, at first my resolve was shaken when you unfurled the Androssi banner but as I read this post I remembered something. The devil himself can quote scripture. Androssi may be a perfect and unbeatable waifu but you? Your another matter.

I can only interpret this comment as a declaration of war. An unjust war fought in Androssi's name against sweet, adorable, and wise Holo; and hot animal girls in general. This cannot, nay, MUST not be allowed to stand. I didn't want this fight but now I know that I must fight it all the same.

 
Top