Last edited:
It's not Ç.Çi realized afterwards when checking the synopsys that actually i ve already been recommended akamatsu anime a couple of years ago i didnt even know it was an adaptation, dont know if the anime is worth watching (its 13 episodes only though) but will definitely check it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just tut tut, guys, tut tut...


Yeah ikr? I call dem hacks. Oh well.And I'm with you @Purity of Magi , such a big injustice to have Fukfuki beating Rosa, one of the fittest ones for the Best Waifu title, a prime mom example focused on effective educational methods, sending her out of the competition so soon--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---Just tut tut, guys, tut tut...
Ikr? It's just blows my mind but you know my buddy? She will remain in your heart like as she remain in my heart and for everyone else! Everything is gonna be alright!How could Rosa lose... Im speechless...
Good Taste died today.![]()
And I'm with you @Purity of Magi , such a big injustice to have Fukfuki beating Rosa, one of the fittest ones for the Best Waifu title, a prime mom example focused on effective educational methods, sending her out of the competition so soonJust tut tut, guys, tut tut...
How could Rosa lose... Im speechless...
Good Taste died today.
Also thank you everyone who voted Kouko o/
Such is life on MH.![]()
That hurts...
Hope she becomes Salt Lord this yearSuch is life on MH.
If you win against Magi, you lose.
If you lose to Magi, you lose as well.

Thanks for the support, i mean it

The truth hurts!![]()
That hurts...
Well look at good side Magi, now the wars go back to uncertainty, anyone can win now that Rosa is out of the ecuation.Yeah ikr? I call dem hacks. Oh well.
![]()
But I mean, honestly I really do not understand it either. It's strange in all kind of ways, if you ask me.
![]()
Let's be real the fact that she freaking got 21 votes or the fact that I made such ''great posts'' about her and ''supported her till my heart was content'' because I ''love her so much'', it goes beyond the limit.
![]()
Seriously, it just stays a huge mystery for me. A quality waifu like Rosa, pretty much god waifu, that is already out... it's quite a huge shock. Lambu must be disappointed in everyone and I can't even blame you buddy.. impure beings these days.
![]()
Ikr? It's just blows my mind but you know my buddy? She will remain in your heart like as she remain in my heart and for everyone else! Everything is gonna be alright!
![]()
Your friend need to never underestimate the trollsDamn son, Lightning actually got votesThanks for the support, i mean it
Plus my friend now owes me a drink since he said i wouldnt get past 10 votes ...![]()
Never doubted you guys for a second
Good luck to @Crescent Jinxsupporting you

.This battle will be divine...Round 2??
![]()
Thanks for the support for Bishamon. And thanks to @Valhalla777 for his awesome campaign for Lightning.
This means Bishamon vs Belldandy will happen!!!!!!! Goddess vs Goddess!!!![]()
Now that's interesting, it seems Vina likes fighting other gods... 
This battle will be divineNow that's interesting, it seems Vina likes fighting other gods...
(first Yato, now dear Bel-chan)
Belldandy is already preparing for the fight!
![]()
I say that, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to campaing now ç.ç


Goddess Battle!
In a completely peaceful manner, ofc. Hope you get enough time to campaign properly. 


