Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
i realized afterwards when checking the synopsys that actually i ve already been recommended akamatsu anime a couple of years ago i didnt even know it was an adaptation, dont know if the anime is worth watching (its 13 episodes only though) but will definitely check it out.
It's not Ç.Ç
I mean... it could be good as a short intro but ugh... it's just so inferior to the manga I told people to skip it XD I couldn't watch more than some epis. It has too little content and the art is just too far from the manga one, it doesn't make it any justice.


Hm... Said I'd sabotage Mikasa but voting for Erza is too damn hard ç.ç... Even if Bran as a nominator is a big pro point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I'm with you @Purity of Magi , such a big injustice to have Fukfuki beating Rosa, one of the fittest ones for the Best Waifu title, a prime mom example focused on effective educational methods, sending her out of the competition so soon :bnahJust tut tut, guys, tut tut...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I'm with you @Purity of Magi , such a big injustice to have Fukfuki beating Rosa, one of the fittest ones for the Best Waifu title, a prime mom example focused on effective educational methods, sending her out of the competition so soon :bnahJust tut tut, guys, tut tut...
Yeah ikr? I call dem hacks. Oh well.



But I mean, honestly I really do not understand it either. It's strange in all kind of ways, if you ask me.



Let's be real the fact that she freaking got 21 votes or the fact that I made such ''great posts'' about her and ''supported her till my heart was content'' because I ''love her so much'', it goes beyond the limit.



Seriously, it just stays a huge mystery for me. A quality waifu like Rosa, pretty much god waifu, that is already out... it's quite a huge shock. Lambu must be disappointed in everyone and I can't even blame you buddy.. impure beings these days.




How could Rosa lose... Im speechless...
Good Taste died today. :lambirb
Ikr? It's just blows my mind but you know my buddy? She will remain in your heart like as she remain in my heart and for everyone else! Everything is gonna be alright!

 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And I'm with you @Purity of Magi , such a big injustice to have Fukfuki beating Rosa, one of the fittest ones for the Best Waifu title, a prime mom example focused on effective educational methods, sending her out of the competition so soon :bnahJust tut tut, guys, tut tut...
How could Rosa lose... Im speechless...
Good Taste died today. :lambirb

Also thank you everyone who voted Kouko o/

That hurts...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Such is life on MH.

If you win against Magi, you lose.

If you lose to Magi, you lose as well.
Hope she becomes Salt Lord this year :nerd
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Damn son, Lightning actually got votes :awe Thanks for the support, i mean it :super
Plus my friend now owes me a drink since he said i wouldnt get past 10 votes ...

Never doubted you guys for a second :xp

Good luck to @Crescent Jinx :verily supporting you
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She may not have won, but to the 17 people other people who gave Kirisu your vote, you have my thanks.
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

That hurts...
The truth hurts! :lambirb

Yeah ikr? I call dem hacks. Oh well.



But I mean, honestly I really do not understand it either. It's strange in all kind of ways, if you ask me.



Let's be real the fact that she freaking got 21 votes or the fact that I made such ''great posts'' about her and ''supported her till my heart was content'' because I ''love her so much'', it goes beyond the limit.



Seriously, it just stays a huge mystery for me. A quality waifu like Rosa, pretty much god waifu, that is already out... it's quite a huge shock. Lambu must be disappointed in everyone and I can't even blame you buddy.. impure beings these days.






Ikr? It's just blows my mind but you know my buddy? She will remain in your heart like as she remain in my heart and for everyone else! Everything is gonna be alright!

Well look at good side Magi, now the wars go back to uncertainty, anyone can win now that Rosa is out of the ecuation.




Still tragic though, oh well, some churros and I'll get over it I guess.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn son, Lightning actually got votes :awe Thanks for the support, i mean it :super
Plus my friend now owes me a drink since he said i wouldnt get past 10 votes ...

Never doubted you guys for a second :xp

Good luck to @Crescent Jinx :verily supporting you
Your friend need to never underestimate the trolls :lambirb
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
And once again androsi has snuffed the life out of a lesser princess... ALL HAIL ANDROSI.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh my, who nominated Kunieda? :zomg

Satisfactory victory for Androssi.

Jammin Vs Darky should be interesting. The two girls nominated are from anime which aired recently and the former at least watched both :XD.
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
...Round 2??

:occa



:confetti
Thanks for the support for Bishamon. And thanks to @Valhalla777 for his awesome campaign for Lightning.

This means Bishamon vs Belldandy will happen!!!!!!! Goddess vs Goddess!!! :lovebunny
This battle will be divine :teehee Now that's interesting, it seems Vina likes fighting other gods... (first Yato, now dear Bel-chan) :XD

Belldandy is already preparing for the fight!



I say that, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to campaing now ç.ç
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This battle will be divine :teehee Now that's interesting, it seems Vina likes fighting other gods... (first Yato, now dear Bel-chan) :XD

Belldandy is already preparing for the fight!



I say that, but I'm not sure how much time I will have to campaing now ç.ç

Let’s go, Pom!!!!!! :arf:arf:arf Goddess Battle!














:kissbunny In a completely peaceful manner, ofc. Hope you get enough time to campaign properly. :kissbunny
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
@Emperor Spriggan

To Round 1:





:awe

Well good job, Spriggan. I'm very happy that you've won and hoping to see more of your awesome campaign :hug
And good luck to fellow campaigners and their respective waifus o/

I had fun doing a bit of campaigning to Shirayuki. Never thought that she'd get 26 votes in the end, so thank you guys :zomg
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A complete lack of salt in this thread right now. Just calmness and maturity as far as the eye can see.

 
Top