Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
@Xadyu I have seen the series.

All Yuno wants to do is protect Yuuki.

Since he died in the original timeline
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah, screw badges, I got a doodle *-* Now I gotta make Magu disappear so no more doodles are produced and my remains unique~
Hello everyone that nominated their trash waifus and everyone that supports them,

If I will not return in a week then you have all witnessed who the culprit might be.

Best regards,

Purity of Magi.


Ps: all of your waifu sucks btw.
Ps ps: you should feel damn bad.
Ps ps ps: you are a shame to your families name.
Ps ps ps ps: fighto is righto.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You mean the girl that wanted me to make uninstall the game whatever she gets a line..

She has some waifu traits but I wouldn't nominate character I don't even like..

* Scatia was the best girl btw *

Scatia :datass
 
Top