Last edited:
Hello everyone that nominated their trash waifus and everyone that supports them,Yeah, screw badges, I got a doodle *-* Now I gotta make Magu disappear so no more doodles are produced and my remains unique~
Damn it almost hurts coming across this line so often todayPs ps ps: you are a shame to your families name.
You mean the girl that wanted me to make uninstall the game whatever she gets a line..
She has some waifu traits but I wouldn't nominate character I don't even like..
* Scatia was the best girl btw *

Now I can frame Farf for itIf I will not return in a week then you have all witnessed who the culprit might be.

Hm... so you might become another problem for me to deal with, I see...Now I can frame Farf for it![]()
If you can deal with me go aheadHm... so you might become another problem for me to deal with, I see...

*one more joins my Vigilante list*If you can deal with me go ahead![]()
I'm messing around?@syx could you stop messing around
Going to kill me if I don't? : )and give us finally some clues about your role
I loved your general attitude in that game, so fun to read.I'm messing around?
Going to kill me if I don't? : )

I'm messing around?
Wrong Shimada brotherGenji is just a traditionalist that's all
But Hanzo is a cuntWrong Shimada brother![]()
... take that backBut Hanzo is a cunt![]()
But Hanzo is a cunt![]()
