I am very happy to see Ikkyuu out of the bottom five so quick. Considering that it keeps getting better, I expect it to keep polling high. No offense to fans but I am rooting against Magico. I would rather Magico get canceled than Ikkyuu or St&rs. This bottom five is skewed by the presence of Kochikame though. It will not ever be canceled, so for all intensive purposes is unranked.
I think I just came to a sad realization. If all of the new series actually survive the chopping block, Enigma may be the sacrificial lamb for Hunter X Hunter. I would like to think that having been in the bottom 5 for only 2 weeks since it;s start(and not consecutively) would be enough to save it, but I'm not exactly sure. Though I guess I should wait and see how things go before I start panicking.
Negativesyndicate is right, HxH will replace the Golden Future Cup. A suitable number of series were already canceled: shinigami, grimm, and sengoku were replaced by two new series and a six week run of one shots. Golden cup will either end with the August double issue with HxH coming back after the holiday.
is there a need to axe a series just for hxh? i mean it's only for a few weeks in there. it would be bad to loose one of this promising series and then get a boring one after hxh ended. it not looks like jump gets interesting mangas for serialization every month, that they could afford to throw away everyone after 10 weeks. it's not possible to sort series now out. the top spots already taken, so there is barely a chance o avoid the bottom 5.
if a series must go it should be mago or kuroko, both series i don't enjoy much and don't expect to get better in the long turn.
Something has to be canceled for HxH to return, or to launch a series of one shots. HxH will replace the golden cup, so none of the new series are in danger. The flip side is that when HxH goes on hiatus, it saves another series. The space it vacates will be used for a new series, sparing a low ranking series from cancellation. HxH will likely go on hiatus again in late November or early December, just in time to make room for a new series in issue one, two, or three.
Damn,Naruto gets a CP.

Not that I'm not glad,but I really wanted to see how will ch.540 rank.
And OP on the break.
It would have been in the top five. Naruto never drops out of the top five. Most likely the top three
I knew it. After reading the first chapter yesterday I immediately got the feeling that this is not a series that will poll well in Jump, but after seeing that it gets a color page so soon I thought highly of the Jump readers and got hope which is crushed now. Well I should keep hoping that it will survive even if I’m 99% sure that it will not have more than 9 chapters.
Why do you say that? I actually had the exact opposite feeling, I think that ST&RS will poll well. It reminds me a little of Bakuman, its unconventional but still really good.
It's to soon to predict if St&rs will poll well, but genre should not hurt it, only help it. New action series have to compete against established action series. But fans of slice of life, RomCom, and school life have fewer chooses to vote for, and new series are more likely poll in the middle. That's not enough for auto top five, but it can help keep a new series out of the bottom. Having two new non-action, non-sport series will be interesting. I wonder if they will compete for votes.