- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Let's postpone this discussion indeed though I never had the feeling that one of my discussion partners were unreasonable (I hope so I didn't either). On the contrary, I enjoyed the discussion with them a lot since their arguments were very solid, good. I am glad that neuro's and muhyo's volume sells were posted since it proves together with psyren that manga which aren't top volume sellers can survive with ToC ratings alone for longer than people would expect.
Anyway, Mr. Prince you are quite right. In contrast to three years ago, it will be very hard for newcomers to do good. Enigma is a hit and seems to become jump's best newcomer after Beelzebub? Kuroko?. Toriko, Beelzebub and Mago aren't oldies either. Furthermore, Reborn a very prominent top 5 manga which is doing less nowadays sproves how strong the competition is
Anyway, Mr. Prince you are quite right. In contrast to three years ago, it will be very hard for newcomers to do good. Enigma is a hit and seems to become jump's best newcomer after Beelzebub? Kuroko?. Toriko, Beelzebub and Mago aren't oldies either. Furthermore, Reborn a very prominent top 5 manga which is doing less nowadays sproves how strong the competition is
Last edited:

.

finally after such a long time 