- Joined
- Jan 15, 2010
- Messages
- 181
- Reaction score
- 69
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Is the Akamaru Jump dead?

Jump Next replaced Akamaru Jump.Is the Akamaru Jump dead?
Anyways some good news Sket Dance anime isn't being animated by Studio Pierrot but by Tatsunoko Pro so we may get some decent animation here.
Production: Tatsunoko Pro
Director: Kawaguchi Kei'ichiro
Series Composition: Inotsume Shin'ichi
Character Design: Nakatake Manabu
Same cast as the drama CD.
Hiroyuki Yoshino as Bossun
Shiraishi Ryouko as Himeko
Tomokazu Sugita as Switch.
__________________
All the 3 issues?Jump Next replaced Akamaru Jump.
Looking forward for them!Series from JUMP that'll have Bangai-hen (special chapters) featured in JUMP Next are:
・enigma
・Medaka Box
・Kuroko no Basket
・Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
・Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
・Nurarihyon no Mago
・Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
・Beelzebub
Source is of course 2ch.
! I hope the adaptation manages to do a good job with the more touching scenes of the manga.
It's re-branding. There selling something old under a new name so customers browsing a book store or magazine stand do a double take. They changed the name of SQII to SQ.19 around the same time.All the 3 issues?
Why, I wonder?
<hr noshade size="1">
Looking forward for them!
Only four time for year, so?Saikyô Jump #02 will be out in march. All manga continue exept Dragon Ball Sd.
Hope the one-shot will turn out great.
Because they just want to count the votes that come from people who buy weekly shounen jump. It is like quiz coupons or vouchers that are included in magazines. (i know it is not the best analogy (lol) ^__^; )On that topic, I don't understand why they don't make an online questionnare. Voting would be MUCH easier for the readers, and the system could just count all the votes automatically. Less work for the staff at Shueisha. This is 2010/2011 after all.
If they want lots of people to vote in the ToC's, making an online questionnare is the very least they can do.
Akiyama posted circulation information here. It has circulation, gender of readers, age of readers, etc. There are links to every magazine Shueisha publishes too.Lol, Westlo, that's exactly what I was thinking. (I just didn't say it, considering how I've already gotten 2 warnings before... P: )
I'd really like to see how many vote in the ToC's and how many people buy Jump.
I'm betting not more than 10% send in the questionnares.
So Dragon Ball SD was just a one-shot? Is there something else that will replace it?Saikyô Jump #02 will be out in march. All manga continue exept Dragon Ball Sd.
Seems like it was just a one-shot. After what I have read Super Strong Jump will only come out quarterly? Is that true? If it is, it will be impossible to follow the series in it.So Dragon Ball SD was just a one-shot? Is there something else that will replace it?