- Joined
- Nov 4, 2010
- Messages
- 305
- Reaction score
- 159
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Pure rankings:
1. Gintama
2. Naruto
3. Sket Dance
4. Beelzebub
5. Bleach
6. Enigma
7. Inumaru Dashi
8. Kuroko no Basuke
9. Reborn Reborn
10. Nurarihyon no Mago
11. Medaka Box
12. Oumagadoki Zoo
13. Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
I heard somewhere that Kochikame is not ranked so I didn't put it on the list here. If it is, I'll edit the post.
1. Gintama
2. Naruto
3. Sket Dance
4. Beelzebub
5. Bleach
6. Enigma
7. Inumaru Dashi
8. Kuroko no Basuke
9. Reborn Reborn
10. Nurarihyon no Mago
11. Medaka Box
12. Oumagadoki Zoo
13. Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
I heard somewhere that Kochikame is not ranked so I didn't put it on the list here. If it is, I'll edit the post.






Reborn is still in the early teens, still not cool.
Mago is still near the bottom, really not cool.
And how the hell did Sket Dance get ranked so damn high.

, maybe rikoudo mode with seninn mode