Yeah, I feel the same. It looks like Oumaga managed establish itself above Hokenshitsu. But who knows if that's gonna be enough to make the cut (quite literally). I'm really not sure how things will develop with OD...
The current arc is heading straight towards its climax and to make things worse T also stated how he thinks it's going to end next week or the one after that at most, which makes me feel queasy right now. :/
The current arc is heading straight towards its climax and to make things worse T also stated how he thinks it's going to end next week or the one after that at most, which makes me feel queasy right now. :/

I hope Oumaga is safe as well... I hope Negative is right.
One Piece, Bakuman。, Naruto, Toriko, and Beelzebub 
) will make the rankings rise... I find the arc interesting too, but it seems to Japanese (so far) do not 
IIRC, even Enigma did not get #1 on its first week. I mean, is it really realistic to expect a new series to get more votes than One Piece, Naruto etc, no matter how interesting it is? 