- Joined
- Jan 15, 2010
- Messages
- 181
- Reaction score
- 69
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Chapter 9 actually is the first ranked chapter. So the only new series ranked is Dois Sol, which has its first rank in this issue.
yeah i also like it, but i can't see why it's more popular as medaka or the others. i mean the story isn't really a new thing, it's the typical "quest-scheme"Yeah Magico's not ranked yet.
But three weeks in the top five and a color page means it's either a hit or Jump's trying to promote the hell out of it.
It's new in WSJ though :Pyeah i also like it, but i can't see why it's more popular as medaka or the others. i mean the story isn't really a new thing, it's the typical "quest-scheme"
are there any Manga Editors interested in sengkoku armor, because the oneshot was the well received?
Nooooo! Why did it have to be Zoo...that's very sad...And RIP Zoo... Here's to hope the author can get a new series soon...
I liked it so much, can't believe it ended...and here I don't even care much if the author get's a new series because Zoo had such a great and unique story...damn.
Well, Grimm was ranked bottom 5 on its first ranking, so Grimm has bad start. But, Dois Sol still didn't drop to bottom 5 yet, so it is hard to say that it is not doing well.On the other hand...Dois Sol and Grimm...are not doing so well. (though in the former, let's just ask again: can't Japanese mangaka find something new to bring to the table if soccer manga aren't working out...or at least bring in an interesting take on soccer?)
Issue 19:397 ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E sage 2011/04/13(水) 17:23:26.10 ID:dWu+fILKP
ジャンプ表紙
ナルト
巻頭 べるぜ
ワンピ
バクマン
ナルト
マジコ
ブリーチ
トリコ
戦国
黒子
いぬまる
エニグマ
リボーン
銀魂
スケット
こち亀
ドイソル
メルヘン
めだか
保健室
ぬらり
動物園
今回ジャンプ230円だった。安いよね?
Cカラーがないからかな。。。
次号 20 21号は合併 ワンピが巻頭
Is this weeks Oumagadoki the last? Was there any info about it? o_oFull rank for Issue 19 is not uploaded yet, so I guess I will upload it:
Issue 19:
Beelzebub (Lead CP)
One Piece
Bakuman
Naruto (Cover)
Magico
Bleach
Toriko
Sengoku Armors
Kuroko no Basket
Inumarudashii
Enigma
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Gintama
Sket Dance
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
Dois Sol
Meruhen Ouji Grimm
Medaka Box
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Nurarihyon no Mago
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
I don't know how much but... Keep going, Horikoshi! 
I'm loving how high Bakuman is, though! It just proves the popularity of the current arc, which I think was one of the most exciting Bakuman has had in a while (this proved itself as well in the increased activity over in the Bakuman subforum, lol) 
I really hope people from mho misunderstood the toc and Oumaga doesn't end.If there was any news about Oumaga ending, I'm sure Ohana would have included it... Which means... There is still some life left in Oumaga!!I don't know how much but... Keep going, Horikoshi!
![]()
Sala, T said that it's ending before ohana posted her ToC :/If there was any news about Oumaga ending, I'm sure Ohana would have included it... Which means... There is still some life left in Oumaga!!I don't know how much but... Keep going, Horikoshi!
Meanwhile both Mago and Hokenshitsu still look pretty dangerous as wellI'm loving how high Bakuman is, though! It just proves the popularity of the current arc, which I think was one of the most exciting Bakuman has had in a while (this proved itself as well in the increased activity over in the Bakuman subforum, lol)
![]()
519 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. :2011/04/13(水) 15:29:17.41 発信元:218.46.111.23
タイヨウの海賊団かっけえ!!
オトヒメは意外なブス(笑)酷くはないが意外(笑)
人魚だが二股で完全に昔からよく見る竜宮城の乙姫の様な感じの複層。
シラホシは生まれたばかり。三兄弟はもう生まれてる。
ジンベエは30歳
アーロンは人間の海賊団をエサに暮らしてるから軍から金でもよこせと要求してた。
ドべ5
打ち切り動物園
ぬらり
死神
保健室
メルヘン
一応巻頭カラーだけど相変わらず少ない為アンリミ等の情報は無です。
I like this series. Then, is that means Horikoshi's one shots going to included on upcoming OD's volumes to fill pages?