- Joined
- Mar 4, 2011
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So Oumagadoki will end, that's sad.I like this series. Then, is that means Horikoshi's one shots going to included on upcoming OD's volumes to fill pages?
Also, how many people think Hokenshitsu going to follow OD? Based on its recent chapters, I have a feeling that Hokenshitsu is heading toward the climax.
never read hokenshitsu but from what i saw od is better... well ... i still got enigma and magico as new series
maybe sengoku armors ( that is if someone translates it
)
I like this series. Then, is that means Horikoshi's one shots going to included on upcoming OD's volumes to fill pages?
And usually, Ohana will put a (終) to indicate the series is over but she didn't (wonder why).
It was a good, refreshing series, and I am really sad to see such a promising series go.
I'm guessing Hokenshitsu, as Mago really isn't in a position to have its story end any time soon (though a move may be possible).

. Reborn is still in a decent place.
But Mago, oh Mago, please don't be the next one to get the axe. Rise my friend rise.
)