Well, PSI Kusuo Saiki doing really well. Sensei no Bulge, not so great, but not terrible. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu is still unranked, so it doesn't matter really. Rest is more or less typical.
You base this on? Jaguar? I read it translated and it's hilarious. Same with other gag manga I've read like Saint Young Men...psi is a gag manga. It`s the type of manga that if is translated will suck.
July 28 Movie release Naruto Road to Ninja nuff saidNaruto is getting 2 lead color pages in a row ? that's great but why is that ?
note: the editors don't need to push Naruto to the top it really deserves itit's not toriko
They all met up for the final fights, it ending now would be senseless after the editors let it live so long in the bottom 5. Kurogane or that new manga Takamagahara will likely be the cushion needed.i have strange feeling that reborn will end this week.
Doesn't OP get one double-spread per tankobon, it seems to fit.This year One Piece and Gintama had very few color page. One Piece had only 3 lead color pages and one cover, and Gintama just one cover, without color pages.
The last ones were disappointing Imo, even the Blood Prison one. And probably because it's an alternative take to the current war arc.Wow PSI is doing good. Why are they pushing this Naruto's movie so much?
That's one day after TDKR, probably the worst placed movie release day of the year. Oh what did they think by doing that, do they only want to attract children?July 28 Movie release Naruto Road to Ninja nuff said
It’s The Dark Knight Rises , maybe they thought that naruto would compete TDKR xD .Not too happy about Bleach's position but I always say each time I see it in the bottom 5 lol.
I KNEW Kishi would get a color page the week before or the week when the movie comes out. Not shocked that Naruto got a CP. Surprised about Bulge, have a bad feeling that it will go to the bottom 5 by the next 2 weeks unless something changes.
Overall not much to say, I wish the bottom 5 would change more often rather than 1 title leaving and another taking its place for 1 week.
Whats TDKR BTW?
Oh snap I just realized that Jump just gave Oda a break so that Naruto has more attention lmao. Not to mention they would only have to add 17 pages instead of 33 since OP isn't in the issue.
Ahh I feel slow for not catching that but I forgot that Japan loves Spiderman and Batman. Well they certainly love Spiderman but I dunno about Batman.It’s The Dark Knight Rises , maybe they thought that naruto would compete TDKR xD .
The Dark Knight RisesWhats TDKR BTW?
Or they gave him a break to further his effort for the movie. Both would profit for a movie adaption.Oh snap I just realized that Jump just gave Oda a break so that Naruto has more attention lmao. Not to mention they would only have to add 17 pages instead of 33 since OP isn't in the issue.
A repercussion of the steady bottom 5 placement?- Medaka Box's editor changed

Only idiots catch flus Sorachi. So get better and proove how much of a superior mind you have. The only flu you're allowed to have is Ginfluenza. I want a color page dammit. >_>Random Stuff
- The author of Gintama has caught the flu
Good call! JoJo's may seem more like a seinen because it is a seinen, now serialized in Ultra Jump. When it was originally serialized it would have fit right in with Weekly Jump, beginning when series like City Hunter and Hokuto no Ken. Jump was a different magazine in 1987, don't hold JoJo's to today's standard.jojo is too bizarre manga fo jump. It`s more like seinen that shonen.
I echo this, but dude Shounen fans aren't all prepubescent brats who like guys with elongated glowing hair and shoot beams of energy from their hands either. Maybe I'm reading into your tone a little much, but that's what it seems to indicate.Good call! JoJo's may seem more like a seinen because it is a seinen, now serialized in Ultra Jump. When it was originally serialized it would have fit right in with Weekly Jump, beginning when series like City Hunter and Hokuto no Ken. Jump was a different magazine in 1987, don't hold JoJo's to today's standard.
You clearly do not read very much seinen. Please do not stereotype other people's fandom. Not all seinen are weird, nor do they necessarily contain much nudity or violence. It's a far more diverse demographic than shounen fans like to think it is.
Exactly, what are they thinking attracting the target audience!That's one day after TDKR, probably the worst placed movie release day of the year. Oh what did they think by doing that, do they only want to attract children?