- Joined
- Mar 22, 2012
- Messages
- 5,762
- Reaction score
- 1,701
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Honestly I cannot see the reason why older readers are tend to seek romance manga in a shounen magazine. So I'll stick to the fact that Jump is trying to attract female readers by serializing romance/harem stories.Ok, I have a question to ask: Do you guys think the return of the romance/harem manga in Jump has to do with Jump's older readership, or is it a recognition of the magazine's prominent female readership?
I personally think its a side-effect of Jump's readership being older than it used to be. There is nothing about the romance series currently serialized Jump that target the female readers. But I'm interested in hearing your opinions.![]()
By the way, I agree that Shueisha won't go with digital polls at least for now. Unless they invent secret code or something which is only printed on the back of the magazine to gives vote, but this idea sounds really lame already.
-----
So Koisome Momiji Edited Manga already uploaded. The one-shot is just average for a romance manga. I think I'll read the serialization chapters to make sure whether I have to keep reading it or not.
Last edited:



nSxD+Mt0