- Joined
- Aug 14, 2011
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
the next manga to be canceled is either magico or kurogane so I don’t really care since I never read them and I won’t really bother with reading them.On the other hand I’m so happy that Nisekoi in third place hope it will continue like this.
I’m just gonna say about BLEACH that in the previous arc it was too slow so It wasn’t good but this arc was a bit rushed I mean all of a sudden theres a war and the enemy is super powerful that’s just too much Kubo really should step up his game .
I’m just gonna say about BLEACH that in the previous arc it was too slow so It wasn’t good but this arc was a bit rushed I mean all of a sudden theres a war and the enemy is super powerful that’s just too much Kubo really should step up his game .

