Nice to see Sket Dance in second, the series definitely deserves it even though I can't judge the latest chapters.
Sad to see that all the new series are at the bottom but I guess it's to be expected. Koisome and Bulge are decent but you probably need more to compete against all the old the series and suprisingly good new series like Nisekoi and HQ.
Sad to see that all the new series are at the bottom but I guess it's to be expected. Koisome and Bulge are decent but you probably need more to compete against all the old the series and suprisingly good new series like Nisekoi and HQ.
That's what I think so too, can't remind a time when I saw an unrated series in second for two consecutive weeks. At least it means that Jump really wants to promote the series.Assasination classroom second again? I understand that it's the editors who placed it there, but it's still remarkable.
Only Kochikame and JoJo come to my mind having achieved such length there.



WSJ is the one magazine that cares the most about the rankings. If a series constantly ranks bad there's nothing that can save it, just look at Shaman King or Mago. Don't even want to talk about new series like Double Arts which sold really well right from the start but still got cancelled because of its ranks. Series which sell well usually get a special treatment but eventually they will be cancelled or moved too. As far as I know every constant bottom dweller had to leave the magazine at some point, no matter the sales.
