- Joined
- Jul 11, 2011
- Messages
- 210
- Reaction score
- 192
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey i cant see the the first two
Jump Next! Autumn Information557: いやあ名無しってほんとにいいもんですね [sage] 2012/09/06(木) 21:09:10.10 発信元:114.169.134.129
秋NEXT情報
43 名前:名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい[sage] 投稿日:2012/09/06(木) 20:06:59.88 ID:CCkGnPo![]()
巻頭 楽園条例(パラディス・ルール) 榊健滋
SOUL CATCHER(S) 神海英雄
斉木&暗殺コラボ読み切り
ぬらり巻末カラー
ハイキュー表紙&JCカバー黒子しおり斉木ポストカード銀魂ニセコイポスター
The misprint is chapter 376, it should be 377I meant that, counting the chapters one by one, the chapter in the issue 2012-24 should be the 383th but it's numbered, as you can see in the picture, the 384th, so perhaps It's a missprint, but one that affects all the chapters since then.

I can't wait to see Kenji Sakaki's newest work. I've been waiting for this day since Enigma ended: to see her return with a new series. I really liked her work with Enigma. Although the ending was disappointing, she got pushed through it and it was fun to read overall anyways.Jump Next! Autumn Information
Cover: Haikyuu!!
Lead CP: Paradise Rule (author Kenji Sakaki - Enigma, 48pg.)
Center Colour: Soul Catcher(S) (author Hideo Shinkai - Light Wing, 49pg.)
End of Magazine Colour: Nurarihyon no Mago (63pg.)
Special Collaboration Oneshot: PSI Kusuo Saiki vs. Assassination Classroom
Special Chapters: Nisekoi, Haikyuu!!
Special Magazine Extras:
- Nisekoi Poster
- Gintama Poster
- Haikyuu!! interchangeable Jump Comic Cover
- PSI Kusuo Saiki postcard
- Kuroko no Basket bookmark
Well, there's a good chance for that given many of the translators like to hang out here.Can we count on this thread to give a headsup if any of the one shots (from NEXT or GFC) are scanlated in English?
楽園 = ParadiseBy the way, I know I'm being nitpicky, but given the katakana for the Japanese name, I think it's supposed to be called "Paradis Rule", as in Maria Theresia von Paradis, as opposed to "Paradise Rule".
Oops. I didn't notice the kanji earlier...楽園 = Paradise
I'll be getting the Next! preview page tonight so I should be able to determine which it is then, but it is most likely just paradise.
For now, all we have is this:Seeing as it's technically not a new series, it's just running in NEXT, it may just be "see how well it does". She did a one-shot that was compiled in volume 7 of Enigma which ran in NEXT a while ago, too. I would like to see it, and I'm glad it has color pages. I suppose it'll depend on the results as to whether or not it gets serialized.
Most likely not, no. Rely on a site that actually tracks releases, such as mangaupdates, or your favorite online reader, rather than depend on word of mouth in this thread.Can we count on this thread to give a headsup if any of the one shots (from NEXT or GFC) are scanlated in English?
You're actually not that far off, the correct title is Paradies Rule. That's the German word for 楽園 or "paradise", and it fits the katakana reading just fine. (Which is correct by the way, as proven in the preview picture.)By the way, I know I'm being nitpicky, but given the katakana for the Japanese name, I think it's supposed to be called "Paradis Rule", as in Maria Theresia von Paradis, as opposed to "Paradise Rule".