Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'arzz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Hey i cant see the the first two
 

TXC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
930
Reaction score
188
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nisekoi continues is stay in the top5, can't wait for the CP it's getting next week should be lovely as always :3

I hope someone picks Cross Manage up.. and quick I really liked the one-shot.

While randomly looking for the single of the most recent sket's opening. I found this: http://www.comtrya.com/2012/the-sketchbook-new-single-clear-final-sket-dance-opening-theme-song/

It's not really trustworthy but still it clearly says its the last.. Sket has been getting 1 new op per season so yeah this must be it unfortunately.
 
Last edited:

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
557: いやあ名無しってほんとにいいもんですね [sage] 2012/09/06(木) 21:09:10.10 発信元:114.169.134.129
秋NEXT情報

43 名前:名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい[sage] 投稿日:2012/09/06(木) 20:06:59.88 ID:CCkGnPoO0
巻頭 楽園条例(パラディス・ルール) 榊健滋
SOUL CATCHER(S) 神海英雄
斉木&暗殺コラボ読み切り
ぬらり巻末カラー
ハイキュー表紙&JCカバー黒子しおり斉木ポストカード銀魂ニセコイポスター
Jump Next! Autumn Information
Cover: Haikyuu!!
Lead CP: Paradies Rule (author Kenji Sakaki - Enigma, 48pg.)
Center Colour: Soul Catcher(S) (author Hideo Shinkai - Light Wing, 49pg.)
End of Magazine Colour: Nurarihyon no Mago (63pg.)
Special Collaboration Oneshot: PSI Kusuo Saiki vs. Assassination Classroom
Special Chapters: Nisekoi, Haikyuu!!

Special Magazine Extras:
- Nisekoi Poster
- Gintama Poster
- Haikyuu!! interchangeable Jump Comic Cover
- PSI Kusuo Saiki postcard
- Kuroko no Basket bookmark
 
Last edited:

DestyNova4th

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
94
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I meant that, counting the chapters one by one, the chapter in the issue 2012-24 should be the 383th but it's numbered, as you can see in the picture, the 384th, so perhaps It's a missprint, but one that affects all the chapters since then.
The misprint is chapter 376, it should be 377
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,559
Reaction score
5,409
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Sakaki's back, huh?? here's hoping her artwork improved. Story-wise, she's probably some of the best authors Jump can offer and her first try should be considered pretty good. She just needs a little improvement.
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sakaki-sensei is making a new manga huh? Well I'll definitely read it. I can tell you I won't have time to translate it though...
 

Sayaendo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Palau
Can we count on this thread to give a headsup if any of the one shots (from NEXT or GFC) are scanlated in English?
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Jump Next! Autumn Information
Cover: Haikyuu!!
Lead CP: Paradise Rule (author Kenji Sakaki - Enigma, 48pg.)
Center Colour: Soul Catcher(S) (author Hideo Shinkai - Light Wing, 49pg.)
End of Magazine Colour: Nurarihyon no Mago (63pg.)
Special Collaboration Oneshot: PSI Kusuo Saiki vs. Assassination Classroom
Special Chapters: Nisekoi, Haikyuu!!

Special Magazine Extras:
- Nisekoi Poster
- Gintama Poster
- Haikyuu!! interchangeable Jump Comic Cover
- PSI Kusuo Saiki postcard
- Kuroko no Basket bookmark
I can't wait to see Kenji Sakaki's newest work. I've been waiting for this day since Enigma ended: to see her return with a new series. I really liked her work with Enigma. Although the ending was disappointing, she got pushed through it and it was fun to read overall anyways.

I also wish Kenji Sakaki would get a Twitter account, so that she could be more open to people. No one's even sure if Kenji Sakaki is her real name.

By the way, I know I'm being nitpicky, but given the katakana for the Japanese name, I think it's supposed to be called "Paradis Rule", as in Maria Theresia von Paradis, as opposed to "Paradise Rule".

Can we count on this thread to give a headsup if any of the one shots (from NEXT or GFC) are scanlated in English?
Well, there's a good chance for that given many of the translators like to hang out here.
 
Last edited:

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seeing as it's technically not a new series, it's just running in NEXT, it may just be "see how well it does". She did a one-shot that was compiled in volume 7 of Enigma which ran in NEXT a while ago, too. I would like to see it, and I'm glad it has color pages. I suppose it'll depend on the results as to whether or not it gets serialized.
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
By the way, I know I'm being nitpicky, but given the katakana for the Japanese name, I think it's supposed to be called "Paradis Rule", as in Maria Theresia von Paradis, as opposed to "Paradise Rule".
楽園 = Paradise

I'll be getting the Next! preview page tonight so I should be able to determine which it is then, but it is most likely just paradise.
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
楽園 = Paradise

I'll be getting the Next! preview page tonight so I should be able to determine which it is then, but it is most likely just paradise.
Oops. I didn't notice the kanji earlier...

You're probably right. It's much more likely the katakana are wrong than the kanji.

Seeing as it's technically not a new series, it's just running in NEXT, it may just be "see how well it does". She did a one-shot that was compiled in volume 7 of Enigma which ran in NEXT a while ago, too. I would like to see it, and I'm glad it has color pages. I suppose it'll depend on the results as to whether or not it gets serialized.
For now, all we have is this:


There's also a summary of the oneshot in Japanese here.

It's too bad people aren't willing to scan the tankobon of a WSJ manga series if it's not popular enough. If I find a scan of the chapter, I'd share it with everyone right away.

Did someone ever say Enigma was based off this oneshot? I thought I saw someone did. Whether or not this oneshot gets serialized, I'm very happy nevertheless.
 
Last edited:

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
That image of Paradise Rule remembers me "Alice in Wonderland".
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Can we count on this thread to give a headsup if any of the one shots (from NEXT or GFC) are scanlated in English?
Most likely not, no. Rely on a site that actually tracks releases, such as mangaupdates, or your favorite online reader, rather than depend on word of mouth in this thread.
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
By the way, I know I'm being nitpicky, but given the katakana for the Japanese name, I think it's supposed to be called "Paradis Rule", as in Maria Theresia von Paradis, as opposed to "Paradise Rule".
You're actually not that far off, the correct title is Paradies Rule. That's the German word for 楽園 or "paradise", and it fits the katakana reading just fine. (Which is correct by the way, as proven in the preview picture.)

So, good thinking! :thumbs
 

Asgaroth

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
910
Reaction score
133
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
why should it be read as a german title? sry i don't know much about the japanese language, but this sounds somehow weird. i mean kubo does a lot of language stuff, but that is something different i guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top