- Joined
- Nov 27, 2013
- Messages
- 210
- Reaction score
- 38
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Which would be lame.I'm kind of skeptical about Kuroko going to end soon. Kuroko is highest selling sports series in currently ongoing sports series in Japan; so, I think there is a possibility that the editors tell Fujimaki to extend it.
---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------
Agreed.Besides, a good story is a good story regardless if the writer put in 2 years or 2 weeks to develop it.I don't udnerstand why people think starting a new series means that the mangaka begin planning it just after ending his last one. people have dreams and other inspiration and could work on a side project all the time while writing their main series. like at the mangaka from kimi no maru no ichi who draws several series at once and starts new series after finishing one.


