- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,076
- Reaction score
- 6,934
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Im an annual subscriber, so I received it in my email inbox on this afternoon.Where did you come across this survey?
Im an annual subscriber, so I received it in my email inbox on this afternoon.Where did you come across this survey?
Oh, I see. I only ask because I'm a subscriber too, and I didn't get an e-mail about itIm an annual subscriber, so I received it in my email inbox on this afternoon.

Competition is lovely isn't it? Im a print guy ao I just hope ot drums up interest leading to more physical releases....Looks like Viz is trying to emulate CR. It was bound to happen anyway.
Problem is that they are quite late. They just do surveys and if they begin to work on it than it could take another while. Also after launching Jump alpha quite the contradicting method.Looks like Viz is trying to emulate CR. It was bound to happen anyway.
I dont really understand what you are saying.Problem is that they are quite late. They just do surveys and if they begin to work on it than it could take another while. Also after launching Jump alpha quite the contradicting method.
That's true, but it's not even set in stone that it will even happen though. (Free issue on site)You can't launch a free to read managa portal within a few days. It takes time to provide a platform and resources for it. Depending how important it is to do the same as Cr it could take them a year to copy this system. Who knows how big CR market share will be till then. The good point about VIZ is that they have the stronger series in their portfolio even if they are late to provide such a system.
You can read issues for free on Android if you download and open some random free app every week. From my experience though, it rarely recognized that I had actually downloaded the app and refused to let me get the issue, plus a lot of the apps weren't even supported on my phone. All in all, the VIZ Manga app really isn't that good. Got a subscription last year though, so I guess that's not a problem anymore.That's true, but it's not even set in stone that it will even happen though. (Free issue on site)
Also, I was told that you could read the issue for free with ads on android, a while back. Could not confirm, because I don't have an android.
Guess they chose ending the anime for now is better than putting unnecessary fillers. Wise move.It is confirmed that the new season of Dragon Ball Kai going to take over Toriko's time slot which possibly mean Toriko's animation going to end by March.
Hopefully by going to dbz instead of toriko, toei will be too busy to be an anime studio to animate AssClass, Saiki Kusuo,or Shokugeki no Soma.It is confirmed that the new season of Dragon Ball Kai going to take over Toriko's time slot which possibly mean Toriko's animation going to end by March.
Choosing Faylan's song never gets old, best World Trigger one IMO http://en.nicovideo.geo.jp/?sm22496289World Trigger and Shokugeki no Soma MAD video making contest entries: http://ch.nicovideo.jp/seigabook
Nothing much, just about there going to be the new project for Death Note.What does it say about Death note 10th?http://www.shonenjump.com/j/2014/02/deathnote10.html