- Joined
- Apr 27, 2013
- Messages
- 167
- Reaction score
- 223
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Preview of oneshot "Monkey Business" by Amano Akira (2002. Young Magazine)
Actually, it is not an one shot; it is a series.Preview of oneshot "Monkey Business" by Amano Akira (2002. Young Magazine)
![]()
Oh... And how many volumes?)) You have not seen the pictures or scans?))Actually, it is not an one shot; it is a series.
I think this series didn't even have volume released.Oh... And how many volumes?)) You have not seen the pictures or scans?))
Personally I hate Romance/Harem as a genre no matter what demographic it's aimed to. Of course I admit that this just has to do with me having no interest in romance in real life much less in fiction, but what you're saying about most of them being poorly done is pretty true too. Though as long as sex sells there's not much that can be done. I do hope that iShoujo rises past it's dubious pedigree, but I strongly doubt it. Jump isn't the paragon of orginality after all. It's more like the fast food of the Japanese manga scene. Good tasting, but not always good for you.Yeah, I'd like the author to do something that isn't ecchi but I think I Shoujo could be really good if the author goes for some good comic scenes but well it won't change the fact that panty shots aren't my thing at all in shounen series. Ecchi is basically the genre I hate the most in shounen seeing as I consider it's stupidly done...
On another note, I like that Gintama page. I really need to read the series past chapter 300...
I think this barely lasted a year. The series is pretty much unknow. No info on mangaupdates. It's on Wikipedia which states the series started in 2002. No year date is given but she had a oneshot in 2003 in Akamaru Jump called "Bakuhatsu Hawk"before Reborn start in 2004.Oh... And how many volumes?)) You have not seen the pictures or scans?))
Sorry for my English...
作品リスト
少年スピン(1998年、ヤングマガジン赤青BUTA)
熱風野球伝説ぴっちゃん(1999年、読切、ヤングマガジン)
ぷちぷちラビィ(2000年、別冊ヤングマガジン、ヤングマガジン)
MONKEY BUSINESS(2002年、ヤングマガジン)
バクハツHAWK!!(2003年、読切、赤マルジャンプ)
家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!(2004年 - 2012年、週刊少年ジャンプ)
家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN! 隠し弾(2007年、小説の挿絵を担当、ジャンプスクエア)
怪物づかいツナ!(2009年 - 2010年、Vジャンプ)
わらしべ探偵 沼七郎(2013年、読切、ミラクルジャンプ)
エルドライブ【ēlDLIVE】(2013年、ジャンプLIVE)
thank you very much =)It is kind of basically the MC came to the big city in order to remove his "curse."
This. I HATE Ecchi. I don't mind it when a series has a few ecchi scenes now and then like One Piece but that is pretty much my limit with that genre. It's one of the reasons I hate Fairy Tail and it doesn't seem like I'd like iShoujo either.Yeah, I'd like the author to do something that isn't ecchi but I think I Shoujo could be really good if the author goes for some good comic scenes but well it won't change the fact that panty shots aren't my thing at all in shounen series. Ecchi is basically the genre I hate the most in shounen seeing as I consider it's stupidly done...
Is there an english version that is out? I tried searching but couldn't find any. Or did you read the japanese version?Ch 3 of Illegal Rare was kind of neat.
Despite the edginess, I actually think this series has a bit of potential and kind of hope it lasts.
Haven't had time to read Stealth Symphony yet, but I looked over the pages and it just looks pretty meh to me.
I think the Enlgish version for both of them didn't came out yet. I think he just read the raw.Is there an english version that is out? I tried searching but couldn't find any. Or did you read the japanese version?
Please! Help me find of scans with works by Amano.I think this barely lasted a year. The series is pretty much unknow. No info on mangaupdates. It's on Wikipedia which states the series started in 2002. No year date is given but she had a oneshot in 2003 in Akamaru Jump called "Bakuhatsu Hawk"before Reborn start in 2004.
Not that I know of.Is there an english version that is out?
Not that I know of.
It's odd though, you'd expect an english Edited Manga of the series to already be out.
Because of the mangaka behind it.What is the reasoning for why one would expect that?
Someone already translated ch1 of Illegal Rare but I am not sure if she put it onto MH. I'll ask her about it.Because of the mangaka behind it.
Because Nura was well known.What is the reasoning for why one would expect that?
Surprised they didn't say it was a hiatus or something. Maybe the final episode will mention something.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-21/toriko-anime-to-end-on-march-30-after-3-years
Looks like we'll be saying 'Gochisousama' for the last time come March..
I dont really know if there are actually any reasons why Toei would want to come back to animate more Toriko someday. I dont think the movies lit the charts on fire and if we assume someone wanted to use it as a promo tool for the manga, well manga sales have been on decline YOY. Shueisha could be better trying to get one of their numerous other series animated.Surprised they didn't say it was a hiatus or something. Maybe the final episode will mention something.
I agree about the movie and the anime volume sales are almost non existent for Toriko but it did get good ratings. It's kinda confusing, to be honest.I dont really know if there are actually any reasons why Toei would want to come back to animate more Toriko someday. I dont think the movies lit the charts on fire and if we assume someone wanted to use it as a promo tool for the manga, well manga sales have been on decline YOY. Shueisha could be better trying to get one of their numerous other series animated.
Animation quality wise, I think most would want to see the anime go away considering the many transgressions committed.