- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 809
- Reaction score
- 1,217
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Keep in mind the author did that without assistants while he was still in highschool.
Didn't he draw this with no assisstants in highschool? He just graduated college right?Have to agree. The art looked a bit empty. But I guess if the story compliments it well enough, it would be fine.
All by himself? Cool. But the commitment impresses more than the art. Now, with assistants, everything must get interesting. I liked the CP.Keep in mind the author did that without assistants while he was still in highschool.
is the full raws out?All by himself? Cool. But the commitment impresses more than the art. Now, with assistants, everything must get interesting. I liked the CP.![]()
I know that he most likely will which is why I'm asking for before to know how long it's been since then.KAWADA will reach that milestone.
Ryuuhei Tamura with Beelzebub (2009), which is a bit more recent than Tadatoshi Fujimaki with Kuroko no Basket.I've been wondering, who was the last rookie in WSJ to reach the 80 chapters (8-9 volumes) milestone?
Yeah, and unfortunately they were the only two series from that contest which were able to become successes so far...Don't forget that Beelzebub and Nurarihyon no Mago came from authors that won a contest for new authors. Besides them, I think we didn't have any new author with relevant series in Jump.
Wow, it's been a while. 6 years is a long timeRyuuhei Tamura with Beelzebub (2009), which is a bit more recent than Tadatoshi Fujimaki with Kuroko no Basket.
And before them it was Hiroshi Shiibashi with Nurarihyon no Mago (2008).
They were the last three authors who were able to do long serializations on their first try.
