- Joined
- Dec 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,758
- Reaction score
- 17,727
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Weekly Shonen Jump #22-23 cover.
Last edited:
And it all his breaks it seems that the anime will only really go to episode 50!World Trigger is absent next issue. Uuuuugggghhhh Ashihara. He can't afford to lose ground like this, the magazine is getting tighter and tighter. He must really be hurting.....
I think it's only for the series that have\gonna have anime.I wonder why Uraraka is not there... I hope she is in another place of the crossover because choose Chika and not her is absurd.
Yeah, very probably only three series will end this time, but I think the third cancelled series will be Roggy.So, since Naruto Gaiden will only last for 10 chapters because it has to end before the Boruto movie is starting, it is safe to assume that "only" 3 series will be ending. I haven't yet caught up with Gintama but according to the author's announcement in the latest volume and to the recent rumours could it be possible that it will end in the issue after golden week?
Then it should finish with 12 chapters,it doesn't seems impossibile and Mutou black ended with 12 chapters and the manga on football with just 10 chaptersYeah, very probably only three series will end this time, but I think the third cancelled series will be Roggy.
why else name the movie that.The staff of the live-action film adaptation of Yusei Matsui's Assassination Classroom manga revealed at a stage event at TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills in Tokyo on Friday that the television anime series is getting a second season and the live-action film will also get a sequel.
The live-action film sequel, titled Ansatsu Kyōshitsu ~Sotsugyō-hen~ (Assassination Classroom ~Graduation Edition~), will open in Japan in 2016.
Err... No? Please, provide more details of what you are talking about.does anyone else think Tosh kinda draws Nami like a mentally handicapped child?
