Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This matte treatment in the colors really make the drawing more realistic in my eyes... I liked the Lead CP....
There will be Ecchi, there is no way to deny, but the questions are how much and how smart it will be the use.
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I kinda find it hard to believe that the easily-embarrassed person from the one-shot would willingly choose to wear an outfit like that. Kinda seems like it changed a lot.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I kinda find it hard to believe that the easily-embarrassed person from the one-shot would willingly choose to wear an outfit like that. Kinda seems like it changed a lot.
Maybe she changes of personality when she is in her hero outfit... There are plenty of heroes who are like that. :cookiehand
Someone could post the oneshot again? I have to see her outfit there. :p
 
Last edited:

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After looking it up, it's actually pretty similar. Though a bit less skin showing on the older one. Specifically on the sides.


Maybe I remembered it differently since it was in black and white so you couldn't tell what was skin and what was just a white part of the outfit.
 
Last edited:

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Black Clover is for real. Can't wait to see what the first volume does in a few weeks.
 

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
From Twitter:
Due to circumstances surrounding Ashihara-sensei’s debility, World Trigger’s breaks in serialisation are increasing. Also, there will be times when the publication order is at the back of the magazine, but these are measures taken due to the increasing breaks in serialisation. We appreciate the readers’ continuing enjoyment and support. Thank you for your time
So world trigger will be aways be in the bottom.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
After looking it up, it's actually pretty similar. Though a bit less skin showing on the older one. Specifically on the sides.

Maybe I remembered it differently since it was in black and white so you couldn't tell what was skin and what was just a white part of the outfit.
Yeah, that was it. I bit more skin showing was the only change... :hmm
Either way, it was not something suitable for a embarassed girl. Change of personality ftw. :p

Is it a cape behind her? In the Lead CP it is more like a wing. :p
 

Lehran

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
362
Reaction score
493
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Is it weird that now I feel more interested in Devily-Man because the author is handsome? :hee

Jokes aside, I'm glad Kagamigami's position isn't as bad as the one it had in the fake spoiler.
 
Last edited:

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
So far kagamigami's worst rankings were the battle heavy chapters (4 and 5). Next week's rank should be chapter 6 and a return to a more comedic form similarly to chapter 2, which performed quite well. Curious to see how readers respond to the interaction between mako, keiichi and takumi. I do think it's possible to see a steady up tick before chapter 9, but that all depends on if readers take to saya, the tsundere (introduced in chapter 7), and haku, the weak shikigami (chapter 8).
The chapter that is ranked right now is 7 since we're in chapter 14 for this TOC. The battle heavy chapters ranked 6th, 7th and 8th so we fell at the non battle chapters. I also think Iwashiro can create iteractions wonderfully and Psyren as well had better recieving for the SoL chapters(Best that I recall is chapter 88 which ranked 4th).
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really we needed her near nekkid multiple times and and that outfit in chp1? The art isnt that good either. I dont like it at all.
 

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
1,902
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the part where she just stands there and lets herself get shot, which makes her clothes explode/fall off, which is her one weakness because she's really shy. Like she doesn't even do anything to prevent it even though she's as strong as One Punch Man. Also it happens twice. In the same chapter. Three times if you count the mask.
 
Last edited:

Bluenotebook

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
63
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, that was definitely better and that's all I asked for.
 

costicla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
690
Reaction score
603
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
The city seems to be called Gosam :XD . This series seems to be more of a parody of western super-hero comics. Don`t really think it should be taken that seriously.
Still, I wonder how it could actually survive in the magazine, especially since Boku no Hero Academia seems to be a big hit so far.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm gonna read it later, but the perspective is already good with all the opinions above... :nod
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
I looked at a few pages and it seemed interesting, the way her powers were introduced reminded me of PSI Kusuo Saiki. I think I'll wait for the public digital raws of the magazine to read this on Monday though.
 

Tabaro Foka

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
77
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Regardless on if BC is successful and even gets better, it still has one of the worst beginnings I've ever read in any jump manga.
Yes the start is not the best but definetly Black Clover have a potential for something big in future.Just hope Tabata to not screw things again like his previous manga.
 

CallMeTsuyu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
159
Reaction score
203
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That Stan Lee cameo though :XD

Man, I wish I could read kanji and that jazz. Looking through the raws, Lady Justice doesn't look nearly as gratuitous on the ecchi as the oneshot. It's just the right amount for me personally. Like I said before, I have no qualms with ecchi, (I am a guy, after all) but I thought the whole stealing panties thing and that one part where the female MC somehow ended up spread eagle with no panties on to be a tad bit too much.

I'll give it a read once it gets a translation, if ever, so I can give my final verdict on it.

The city seems to be called Gosam . This series seems to be more of a parody of western super-hero comics. Don`t really think it should be taken that seriously.
Haha that's too great. Let's hope we see a cameo of out favorite Dark Knight, yeah?:smile-big
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top