- Joined
- Nov 27, 2013
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 105
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I could see that happening since Zexal will be ending.My prediction is they're gonna pick up the new Dragon Ball Super manga from V Jump
I could see that happening since Zexal will be ending.My prediction is they're gonna pick up the new Dragon Ball Super manga from V Jump
World Trigger would have had its 2nd anniversary in February as it was first released in Jump in Feburary 2013World trigger will have next week's cover for its 2nd anniversary?
The spoiler provider clearly says, he does not know for sure. Since Wolrd Trigger vol 11 is going to be released on June 4 (jump issue 27 will be released on June 1) he is assuming Jump is celebrating over 100 chapters of World TriggerAnd then what is it?
---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------
In my opinion SJ will give a lead or cover to World trigger for its 2nd anniversary.There are manga that had it even month later,I think that it could be so even with it
Never, it was a two parts oneshot if I remember well.When the heck are we going to get more of that ant manga on Jump+? Two chapters in Golden Week then nothing. It was a genius level work...
Attractive? He definitely skipped leg day and he has very small and slender shoulders compared to his pelvis. He has quite the androgynous appearance. If I were gay I wouldn't consider him as a boy/man. Jump needs more JojosRaku Ichijou continues to prove that his design definitely is deserving of putting him at the upper quartile of best designed sj leads. Those design sheets for him are stunning, and awesome, and really attractive. I love seeing him in the colored visual style. And the moments chosen, his perfect upper body and tummy that you just want to rub, and his expressions. Such perfection.
![]()
![]()
Issue #26 ToC:
![]()
UBS has ended? and I think that WT will cover next (I know nothing about Japanese)Issue #26:
Devily Man (New Series, Cover, Lead CP)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Lady justice (Color Page)
Boku no Hero Academia
Shokugeki no Soma
Haikyuu!! (Color Page)
Naruto Gaiden - Nanadaime Hokake to Akairo no Hanatsu Tsuki
Hiromaru Zumou
Sesuji wo Pin! to Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso (Extra Pages)
Black Clover
Toriko
Nisekoi (Color Page)
Gintama
Kagamigami
World Trigger
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Kochikame
Ultra Battle Satellite
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
Do you not see the main protagonist of Word Trigger on the bottom right with the usual note that World Trigger is getting cover and Lead Cp in the upcoming issue (June 1). By the way, I posted that already yesterday.UBS has ended? and I think that WT will cover next (I know nothing about Japanese)