Read BB:
-The big problem of the art are the neck (and in a few page, the body anatomy in general) I don't think is a good art but I don't hate them and I hope than still improve.
-The story was pretty predictable and generic, and the character don't help to enter in the story, yes , it isn't worse than Black Clover character, but it doesn't tell me "Please continue reading that".
-Like I said before, the character was boring and predictable, not bad writing in my opinion (except a few moment but that logical to a young author), also we only introduce us 3 character , I don't have much to talk.
In general, a mediocre(not in the bad way) first chapter with a potential to entertainement. I prefer Zumou in all way, but I expected BestBlue was worst,still didn't care if it is axed or took the Zumou position(In my opinion Zumou is doomed), I will still reading this for the curiosity.
Okay, just checked.
World Trigger had its anime announcement when the series was at chapter 61 and the anime premiered when the manga was at chapter 77.
My Hero Academia is much more popular than World Trigger ever was and is currently at chapter 50. We could conceivably get an anime announcement within the next 2-3 months.
I personally hope they wait another full year so we can have more chapters so we don't have to deal with shit pacing, filler, or an anime original end but you never know.
I expected Tokyo Ghoul, Kingdom, and Terra ForMars to get good adaptations seeing how they are the pillars of WYJ but we all know how those turned out.
I think it will announce the anime adaptation in the same number of chapter of Assassination classroom and Souma(Between 90-100 chapter), WT was a very rare case (one of the most quickly adaptation of the shonen jump), so I don't think that