I hope so. Konohamaru deserves his own long filler arc, as does the reunited Team 7, Kiba's team + Naruto needs more time, I loved what they did once the canon stuff of part 1 was done. So many good arcs after it.The next issue (37-38) will gonna be One Piece, so I think that Bleach will get a cover in issue 39.
---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------
Did not he said that after the Boruto movie he will be done with Naruto?
I don't discard they doing a "GT" in the anime though. They'll probably gonna milk it until it dries.
I think Fairy Tail despite its obviously glaring flaws is a far better series than Black Clover which is probably the worst series to ever get popular in WSJ history (yes, even worse than Naruto or Reborn!).Well, it's easy: It is a new manga, so there arent that many fans out there, who would defend the manga. Also, it is pretty revelant, because it's a running series in Shonen Jump, it's more difficult not to know BC as a SJ-fan. Most other series which also did such things, or did even worse, arent in the same situation. It's like to punch a kid. Is it fair, although there are much worse series out there? No, but it's easy, and sometimes enjoyable. Not to punch a kid, of course, to make fun of Black Clover. And I still read it, so it cant be that bad after all, compared to Fairy Tail, which I stopped reading because if its bullcrap.
It's very likely that Black Clover will stay in SJ for quite a while, and with that, the jokes will also end.
To-Love Ru was fun and charming from what I remember, at least it was at first. I never read the sequel manga.Even if I'm not as extreme about it as Rica_Patin and others are, IMHO Black Clover deserves the criticism it gets, and I don't think it's the same situation as other mainstream manga like Naruto and Bleach.
And I'm not a hater. I actually think Tabata is very talented, his art is awesome, and his skills can't go to waste. But for now I'm disappointed at this manga. Of course shounen manga always have a lot of cliches, everybody knows that, but it can easily be overlooked when an author can leave his/her personal mark on it and create a work that has his/her style, even if it's not original. That's what mainstream authors usually do, from Kishimoto to Horikoshi. So, unlike others, I don't think BC is being "naturally criticized by a generation that likes to hate popular manga" (come on, World Trigger and Boku no Hero Academia are also recent successes and they didn't attract too many plagiarism accusations when they started); I think it's just the result of Tabata not being able to leave any personal mark on his work at all, so the cliches can't be overlooked and the comparisons can't be avoided. So, even if many people enjoy it anyways, at the same time a lot of people, including me, just can't put it on the same level as any of the established Jump successful manga. That lack of a "personal twist" on the shonen tropes makes the work seem really unpolished, and because of it reading BC sometimes reminds me of the fanfiction I used to write when I was 14-15 years old... and that can't be good at all.
That's why that manga still hasn't convinced me to root for it, and I don't even consider myself a very picky reader. But, well, To Love-Ru became a success in Jump, then, even if BC really succeeds, of course it won't go down as the worst Jump success ever.
It's not going to happen, just like the Bleach and Death Note movies.
yes finally, my dreams are coming true.
I never understand why movie makers try to mess with the original source material and make their own versions of it instead of actually following the source material. I feel as long as they stay true to the actual series, it should be more than enough. Heck, look at that naruto fan-video of the fight between Naruto and Lee. That was so well made.the last airbender & db evolution comes to mind
this will not end well
may i ask why do you feel the need to bash every other series you don't like this way ?!! i mean you constantly tell everyone on the plant you hate naruto but for god's sake it's starting to get annoying how you continuously bait like that(probably even worse given the source material being Naruto of all things)
your comments really make this place non enjoyable

Omg is the goddess of boys action manga preparing to launch another hit manga?! Be still my heart.Akira amano just opened a official twitter account if anyone is interested
https://twitter.com/amano_akira_
What? Tsuna is probably the one I would pick as best jump lead character. He is kind, strong, human, multilayered, and fiercely imagined.Reborn was a mess. Some arcs work well, but as a whole is too inconsistent. Tsuna is a reflection of that.